Favourite way to earn Cs

Funnily enough I had a few PM offers from people wanting to sell after my first post. Unfortunately I currently have bundles of the stuff ready to turn into glue now that people know where my baskets are. Maybe it’s time I opened that marble shop I have always dreamed of though! lol

2 Likes

Silk mustard and silk turquoise please :blush: :wink:

Also to add to the topic of discussion - I used to do this too. It’s such a good way to make money (or at least it used to be) but obviously the catch is you need to find the baskets. I used to find the baskets myself, it felt so rewarding when you found a good request basket. Nowadays, I know that some of my friends use Boundless Trade to buy low and sell high, which cuts the looking time for the baskets.

I felt like this was a great way to earn dolla’ a few months back, but now since Boundless Trade, I find most items are now within the buy/sell price range. There is less of a profitable difference.

I have recently discovered hunts myself and it has been a good money maker for me so far. I’m trying to be more independent but yeah, buying tools seems to be the main thing that is burning a hole in my C’s wallet!

2 Likes

If you’re for serious lemme know a number and I’ll work out a cost price for making them, I think the title of the thread indicates you may not be for reals, lol.

1 Like

Hahah you’re so correct. I think I have 7k right now :blush:
Its okay, I’m making my own slowly but surely. But definitely let me know if you make a marble shop! I do buy the odd bit

1 Like

Oh, if you want any more let me know. That one is one i dont make much of as it isnt that popular

1 Like

I mainly make coin from my stores, selling forged items. But also make it from footfall at my stores(5-6 stores some split into 2 beacons) and my main base on alder. My store can get me close to a 1000c per store a day.(sometimes more some times less) My base can get me 1000-2000 coin a day on 3 different beacons. My base has become a mini hub of sorts in the main area which was never the intention but is pretty cool none the less. It is also a mini market as well and my main area for buying the things I need. Plus a few other areas that get me footfall and get a bit of traffic.

2 Likes

I feel the pain. Its the one thing that holds me back too, i cant usually pay minter prices as i would need to bump my marble price up. Fortunately i managed to buy 60k ess at 3ea yday so i have a few days worth of supply

Ah yes I shut down a few to save oort. PS Biitula or Hive. Also legendville. Down by the shore with Paulina.

1 Like

@Trickyy90 7k? We need to find you an in game occupation.

1 Like

Teach her your forge magickry. Game needs more of us!

1 Like

A forger never gives out their secrets.

1 Like

Cool, I’ll try Legendville way when I’m there. Thanks!

Haha ikr. I’m working on learning how to forge right now, it’s slow going but I’m getting there haha. Probably end up just making titanium stuff to start with though.

Other than that, I think I may have to go back to the bean grind :rofl:

Good old fashioned hunter/gathering… just aimlessly exploring planets chasing chickens and picking up anything of value i come across, and of course selling the haul.

Also enjoy playing the trader role and buying/selling items, but thats a slower more passive income.

2 Likes

Bah!! lol

I’m happily outing all the forging secrets, there’s still an abundance of people not interested in forging for themselves to keep sales going.

So feel free to ask anything @Trickyy90, forget the Titanium, I’ll show you how to forge maxed Rift grapples! lol

3 Likes

I’ve got my basics down I think, I use vigour catalsyt after each boon I need is selected. And decon 3 if it goes wrong, I’ve had a few successes so far but it’s hit and miss. I’ve maxed out my skill points and power on the forge and I’m stockpiling the forge ingredients i use. I know people use different methods though so maybe this isn’t the best way

From what you just said, yes you absolutely have the basics. Select boons, vigor cat 2 and Decon is your best friend. Should be fairly guaranteed success once you have each boon set.

What’s your ingredient loadout? i.e what boon compund are you using mainly? Oh and you have Fate/Protection paste 2?

1 Like

I just embezzle the fraction coins off @Hashmalash 's Footfall account… He is none the wiser. :slight_smile:

I would investigate the chrysominter. For some that seems to be a good way to close some of the gaps if you aren’t doing well in shop/footfall areas.

2 Likes

Been using fate paste a lot. Just started using defect guard cos I’ve been using corrupt 2 or 3? Whichever gives 1000 boon points. And then using pure 2 just to top the bar off if it’s nearly full. I like gambling paste too but using it less now I use defect guard