Fif Land Store

Hey everyone!

This is a running post to keep everyone up to date on the Fif Land Store locations and deals.

Fif Land: Our main store is located in the Sunken city of aquatopia on niia zed ka cords: -130N 414E (Alt: 65).

We stock Surface resource nodes (decor), Monster loot, gathered resources, embedded resources, and seasonal items on the first floor. All request baskets (refilled at least twice a week except oortstone) are also located on the first floor, and there are over 50 of them for a wide variety of items. The second floor contains “processed items” for crafting, blocks for building, doors, poles and beams, cooking supplies, and augments. The basement holds our forged tools, Food, Brew, Machines, and wide collection of non forged tools and gear on offer (this is where the gleambow totems are, instead of the seasonal department since they are more gear than simply seasonal).

We have portal connections to Chisel Town, [PS] Lamblis, Ultima Tree, Aquatopian city center, and Fif Land Lamblis/Hubbit network.

Fif Land Gyosha Ophin: Located in the Gyosha Ophin Mall (Northern area).

Currently stocked with non gem tools, warp/revive augments, basic foods, portal fuel and conduit, and some odds and ends. I still have some room in the mall store, so if there is something anyone wants to be easier to find let me know :smile: Portal in the back to the Midguard (delta cancret), and Legendville mall (Tana VII) locations.

Fif Land Midguard: Stocked with Lots of Tools, items you might have forgotten so you can build in the growing city of Midguard, some gathered/mined up materials, and basic foods. Expansion coming “soon” to this location, it will have 3 stories worth of selection once we are done expanding it. This location has portals to both Gyosha Ophin mall location, and the Fif Land store on Lamblis.

Fif Land Legendville This is one of the two new satellite stores. These are aimed more at newer players, and as such offer things newer players might be more likely to need. Early tools, weapons, gathered supplies, and building related items is sort of a general idea of what is on offer. These satellite locations also offer to buy a few items to help new players get some coin as well. Connection to the Gyosha Ophin Mall location via portal.

Fif Land Lamblis This is one of the two new satellite stores. These are aimed more at newer players, and as such offer things newer players might be more likely to need. Early tools, weapons, gathered supplies, and building related items is sort of a general idea of what is on offer. These satellite locations also offer to buy a few items to help new players get some coin as well. Connection to both the Fif Land Main store, and Midguard locations via portal.

I do my best to restock every Monday/Tuesday and Friday (sometimes these slip, and due to fluctuating time played not everything gets as stocked as I’d like).

Maintaining my stores is what I enjoy, so don’t worry we aren’t going anywhere.

I will be updating this thread with updates to offered stock, locations, restock days, spotlight items, limited time sales, and any other announcements/news related to the Fif Land Chain.

7 Likes

Announcement!: 11/30/2019: Two announcements today!

First, all locations have Gleam Bow totems for sale again (200c each). While the event is going we will be maintaining this stock across locations, but I hope to get enough inventory to keep the main store in stock until the next gleam bow event. Also the main store has some forged aoe gleam bow totems as well).

Secondly, Fif Land Store locations will soon be interconnected once again. This “Fif Land Network” will be opening on December 6th (as I fuel/open portals on Fridays) and I can maintain this on my own until at least the end of the year. During this time I might have to lower my buy price for Rough Oortstone but I will be buying enough every week to create enough fuel to run the entire Fif Land Network for the week. I have updated each location’s info up above to note where connections are going, plus there will be signs in game.

Stay safe out there, and Don’t feed the Wildstocks!

3 Likes

Fif Land Network is Live!
All Fif Land stores are now interconnected!
Enough coin is in the main store Rough Oort to fuel for a week, and we will keep it that way. did have to lower the price per stone to 215c (down from 225c), if we get enough sales/traffic we’ll raise it but currently this is the price going forward.

1 Like

Fif Land Network needs your help!

I have raised the Rough Oort buy price to 235c each. We haven’t had any sellers in a couple of weeks, which isn’t a problem… Yet. I will be switching back to my old work schedule late this month, which will greatly limit my opportunity to attend hunts personally. I can make sure to stock enough for Jan (and hopefully February if I buckle down), but unless I get some people selling the store oort I will have to shut down the network connections no later than the end of February.

Let me know if 235c isn’t enough, it seems to be on the higher end of buyers from my searches. Does it need to be 240, or more?

Another anouncement: I’m getting scary close to my original goal for my stores (to make 1mil coin), so once that achievement is acomplished, look for something cool to happen at the stores…

2 Likes