Finata is truly unplayable

It’s unfortunate that there isn’t a clear way that we could get this address with a solution. Anyone feel the pain?

1 Like

Nope running smooth here. Weird. Well glad finata is playable on my end for once.

Never had issue on finata since release, I do understand there a lot of issue with Comcast look like.

For the past 3 days finata has also been very unplayable for me as well. Feelin the pain yo!

1 Like

Main reason i use PS over Aqua in that regard is because Finita has always been unplayable for me. Not only with the insane amount of portals, but also the fact that its an EU planet and me, being Australian, experience 250 ping on a good day.

Granted i don’t blame the game mind you, but its still annoying i cant access Aqua

no matter what day finata laggs like crazy for me

Same for me since the second release patch. But all i got was the classic “its you, not us” reply several times. Working in IT i found that hilarious.

3 Likes

my connection is “good” if its under 250 at all on any planet; most of the time finata is okay but at EU evenings it sometimes does go crazy. last night was bad, today is fine

My connection with Finata is flaky. Used to be great all the time (even before the pop limit changes in both directions), past 3 days has been rough. I believe the winter weather in the NA East has caused some internet instability for many here in the US so it might be somewhat related to that (yes I know Finata is an EU server).

And that’s why I avoid using PS for the T4+ worlds since I need to go to Boori for them!

Tho Castle Black on Bitula has a shortcut from Bitula PS to Circapous PS so I can now avoid it, but still.

Also the reason why I have a slight preference for Aqua is that I can usually get there faster with less portal hopping. Not for everything tho so I tend to use it 60/40 I guess.

I can’t be without either of them! :slight_smile:

As for the topic at hand: I have no major issues with Finata, frame do drop often the most there tho AND I’ve noticed that the few crashes I have lately (PS4) are always on Finata, never anywhere else…

Eu servers are trash 5 nights a week for non-EU folk :frowning: which sucks because there’s a lotta good stuff there and I haven’t been able to find simple non-EU routes to some planets.

PS network is arranged by server region with the exception of T4+. We’ll be voting at the next public guild meeting (dec 2nd) to take the EU planets off the main travel path for T4+.

For now you can use the network @Fury made (pretty sure I’m pinging the right person) for T4+ planets to avoid EU.

2 Likes

Finata for me is a rubber band mess

Cute but will we then also have routes that avoid US and AUS servers?

I find this a troubling situation. Someone needs to figure out why EU servers perform bad when accessed from the US, that would be a proper solution…

1 Like

I think it has to do with distance. The further away you are from the server you are trying to access, the more latency you will experience. This is why MMOs have servers in more than one part of the world.

I havent had any issues with any servers up until the last 24 hours. I imagine this will blow over like it did in the past

How do I get to the non-Eu network?

http://boundless.ninja/
Go to one of the USE or USW servers/planets

I’d almost say just take Eu planets off and link to Aqua network

Why? The EU needs their servers. If you have trouble accessing them, don’t.