Fireside Coal & Fuel

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have opened a new store called, “Fireside Coal & Fuel”! I know many of you expressed an interest in having a resource for affordable coal, compact peat and Oort products (including Spark Cores!) and I figured this could be my contribution to the game. My pricing is very reasonable and I’m looking to just contribute more to the overall feel of the game (hey, we have a coal store!) as opposed to making a fortune off of selling coal :smiley: It can be reached via the SHOPS section of the Portal Seekers Vulpto Hub. My portal isn’t decorated yet, but the shop is stocked! Come by and say hi and make any recommendations!

14 Likes

If I get a chance tomorrow after work I might stop by and see if you have anything left :slight_smile: … everyone’s always in need of coal for spark

1 Like

Sounds great! If not, I’ll let you know when I have more supplies in stock! Just trying to balance supporting my friend and their building projects with this little side business, which I’m looking at as more of an RP thing and a way to meet some people : )

2 Likes

I’ll check it out once I figure out how to not get lost. Lost my house yesterday, lol.

1 Like

If you click on PLACES in your menu, you should be able to set a marker on your HUD for your home! That way you can navigate back to it. It will appear as an orange icon with a white house on it. Let me know if I can help you out in any way! @HueJanus

1 Like

Thank you so much! It took me an hour to get back home last night, and that was thanks to some kind soul I found in Aquatopia. I went over mountains and lakes on this grand adventure and I got to say, this game is beautiful.

2 Likes

Sounds good i will see if i can pop by and get some peat! Always be needin the peat. :grinning:

Thank you all for a successful first day! It was great meeting a lot of you finally in-game, which is my main goal with this shop! Just as an FYI the portal network has expanded and Fireside Coal & Fuel is now connected to the following:

Jeff’s Portal Highway - via La Mancha Citadel

SolaHub (on Vulpto) - Opposite the Chisel Town portal

Portal Seekers Vulpto Hub - Shops Section (still need to construct the portal frame)

Journey Safely!

3 Likes

Great job! Love the shop :)))

Went there to check it out, but your portal linking to Portal Seekers is closed.
I’ll be back. =)

He has relocated! His shop is now called Abyssa Fireside and Fuel and is located in the PS shopping hub! @Swede

1 Like

Hey, Swede! Thanks for trying to stop by! As @slyduda mentuoned I had to relocate my shop. It’s now called Abyssa Coal & Fuel. It’s accessible from the Portal Seekers’ Munteen VII hub, if you go to the shopping alley there. It’s also accessible from the SolaHub on Vulpto, just opposite the Chisel town entrance. I sell compact coal, peat and beacon fuel :slight_smile:

1 Like

When its gonna be linked to aqua rich people are lazy :smile:

1 Like

It’s really an Oort shard thing, just trying to maintain all of my portals. Do you have a good spot for me?

i always have good spots
where is your shop at what planet?
our new market has spots but theres a link to the huntersguild shop place i think

My place is on Epsilo. Not ready for any more portals at the moment, because I need to build more first. I already have 2 other people that want portals there so I’ll have to make a room large enough for 3 portals, in addition to the 3 I already have.

cool could be for futur we are now neigboring planets :smile:

Definitely! I just need to make the room for it :slight_smile: