Think I’ve been buying your combustion multiple times a day :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s some pretty sand
Anyone found a good spot?

2 Likes

9 Likes

That’s beautiful

2 Likes

Thanks for your business!.. just PM me if you want and we can hand trade them if you wish :smiley:

1 Like

Completed 99c atlases and some free location tokens now ready at the usual place at Exo Explorers on Lasaina (main portals from TNT Megahub and PS Hub Boori)

I put some 99c atlases and free location tokens in the TNT Houchus I hub for easy access when heading to the Exo via the TNT Megahub in case you forget to bring yours.

Some location and resource in atlas pics

Rift

Sapphire

Topaz

Petrolim

Goo

Kindling

Sand and Gravel

Trees

Mud

4 Likes

petrolim is plentiful on Firre!

I do not claim this exo. I would never ask for these colors on my planet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lots of new colored items on this one though.

I have added a request basket to my shop “the aritsan”

Buying goo kernals, 90c each kernal. 2 million coins in the basket.

It is on the shop counter. Can be found via angel 1 portal on tnt network or through the new “show room” portal in the paint shop row.

1 Like

Yea manly on the plants/flowers/fungus which I have zero interest in :sweat_smile: those could even be my favorite colors and I’d still have zero interest :joy:

True, though the sand and the rose colored grass may draw some attention for some players

2 Likes

Thanks for putting out those atlases so quickly, they really come in handy.

3 Likes

Sweet, an exo, I’m in

1 Like

Yay, weekend T7! :grin: I have some Rift mines and one Sapphire mine done, I’ll get those tokens in the Exo Shuttle Stations within an hour or so. :slight_smile: I’ll leave those to you all since there isn’t too much, I’ll go for goo instead, which it is loaded with. :smiley:

8 Likes

10 Likes

For anyone who may be interested - Illuminaughty (iLLn) has an “exo-info-shuttle” channel in discord now.

This can be used to discuss exo locations, info, and questions, ride requests, ride offers/invites, etc.

If you want to join the channel, you can join iLLn’s discord (I hope) with this link:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I will probably post this on each exo’s forum page (only once) for a while, just so people know about it. It’s not intended as any sort of “guild advertisement,” nor is it at all intended to replace the forums or the exo shuttle guild/chat in-game - just to be another helpful resource for anyone who wants/needs a more reliable/responsive chat.

I hope that others may find this helpful as well. :smiley:

4 Likes

Hard to get around but this one has some interesting landscapes.

3 Likes

Did anyone try spawn gleambow meteorite on here? Does it give ichor?

1 Like

Anyone Need a Ride to this Planet?