First perfect forge!

Just resin’d this bad boy:

With a Crit Pie, you crit every time. Focus brew for insane damage…

Can I be a forge-master now?!?! =D

5 Likes

Is there an achievement for that?

sadly no =(

1 Like

Got any tips for forging good slingbows? I’m still fresh to forging and finding it pretty complicated lol. I finally made my first aoe hammer yesterday.

How can you critical everytime when the critical chance on that is 20%?

Dammit! I didn’t know this scaled to the weapon %… i just thought… nvm.

No problem, back to the forge! That Energy drain was random, so I’ll just insert a critical chance and… BEWM!

Apparently, thanks to @deenw clearing this up… i would go for Damage/Crit dmg/Crit Chance. That’s what I thought i had here with the pie… Those slingbows will wreck with focus!

1 Like

It will double your personal base crit. Not that of the weapon which is only 20%. If someone else can chime in on this and confirm or deny, that would be great

couldn you use it 5 minutes ago when i died from spitter attack hahahah would a loved seen the sucker obliviated

Yeah correct. That’s the combo i go for with the forged gold fist. But it’s tough

fist over slingbow?

Hmmm. Do fist gums follow slingbow rules?

I use the fist as it’s meant to be used; a short range semi-brawl kinda weapon. I see the slingbow as more of a ranged weapon.

If however, you prefer a bow, why not use the bow that has the built in crit chance trait? I can’t remember the gem name

Edit: Actually, I prefer crit chance, crit effect and fast action. The base reload time is slow so I need the fast action which I find to be more useful than pumping out more damage especially if crit chance is high enough (~75%) to trigger crit effect.

Sadly 20% is the highest Crit chance for slingbow

This is my fav combo. I’ll take it out for a spin later.

It’s a perfect forge… but doesn’t have that shiny Rank 400 (sigh)

Took it for the “spin”…and I hate it! If you are soloing meteors, you’re getting bounced around so much, that you cant aim well… I think the slingbow with rapid shot is the way to go.