Fix it or give me my money back!

I’ve tried to be patient but now I’m getting frustrated. I’ve posted on a couple forums looking for answers and it’s clear I’m not the only one having problems. I’ve spent way to much money already on extras and Gleam membership to have glitches like character still on line for several hours now. If no one can fix this then I want my damn money back.

It might help to be clear about which issues are impacting you the most so that the devs can prioritize them.

What else are you running into besides having characters stuck online?

1 Like

I’ve been getting disconnected all week. Ive had things disappear from my storage and even though I have amazing internet I glitch out all the time skipping in place while running.

Hmm, try lowering the chunk download rate to its lowest setting, and playing with that for a while. (And if it is stable, keep raising it until you figure out what to limit it to)

Also, generally when investigating connection issues, the devs will want to know the following:

2 Likes

have you tried changing your “chunk download rate” under the network tab in the settings menu? This has significantly improved the quality of my connection.

2 Likes

I have and have seen minor improvements since then. However, none of that matters because the same issue still remains. I haven’t been able to get back online for several hours because my character is stuck online in Delta Cancret. I can deal with the other issues in moderation but the inability to log in because my character is stuck on line really puts the icing on the cake. It would be nice if there was a way I could just play one of my other characters instead of the game always trying to log me into my main.

1 Like

Sounds personal… I don’t have any issues… I am not sure if I am the exception or the rule…

Delta Cancret has been down for a while now.

1 Like

Then there is your issue, the server might be down.

The devs are aware and working on it.

1 Like

I guess I should probably go adult then or something.

Love the game. I get there is always room for improvement. Just so frustrating that the one time I get a day off in weeks I can’t relax and play it because the server goes down.

1 Like

If it helps, I think this is the first time Delta has actually been down. Not noticed it happen before

1 Like

Seems legit.

I’m looking at the world issue.

5 Likes

The world is back online.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Amazing group of people and I’m absolutely loving this community

3 Likes