[fixed]Snow quirk permanent bug

Since 3 days I have allways snowy weather where I go. Bug or feature?

It seems Winter is not over for you…
… but have patience Spring will Soon :tm: be here :smiley: :+1:

Do you have the weather mod files installed? If you have the weather mod files + the clear weather quirk, it causes heavy snow everywhere. You either need one or the other, not both.

Edit: or you have the Snowy weather quirk stuck on your character.

2 Likes

And is there any way to get rid of the snowy weather quirk? The Clear Weather don’t work. @james

@james would be the easiest fix for it. The other work arounds don’t always work.

Go to creative, give yourself a totem with Snow Quirk. (or use again the one you may still have. this will clear the quirk - do it outside Sanctum)
Equip, unequip and then leave creative. Or equip, unequip at your base if you have a totem with snow.

That should fix it.

Regards,

1 Like

Have test it. Don´t work, too.

Not surprising that it didn’t work. Hopefully @james can fix it today for you. Now that we know for sure it’s a bug Im going to change the category of your post to make sure they see it

3 Likes

I could meet you online between 2021-03-22T20:00:00Z → 2021-03-22T22:30:00Z

Please let me know which world you’re on.

1 Like

Hello James. Unfortunately, at this time I am already offline. Tomorrow I could possibly still be online at this time. I will most likely be on Niia Zed Ka or my Sovereign World “Junii II”.

@james I´m online today. And I will be on Niia Zed ka or Lumpenworld

@james I´m online today, too. And I will be on Niia Zed ka or Juniis kleine Welt.

Got fixed it.

3 Likes

According to the OP, the issue has been solved.