Footfall help

I am trying so hard to get a trophy for getting 500,000 footfall coin. if anyone is willing to help me I am on the 2ed floor in TNT portal called Phantom of the Opera. I also have a big shop so you can look around if you want.

for those who can help me THANK YOU!
10 Likes

:moneybag: :moneybag: Happy to pop in from time to time :smiley: Don’t forget to visit Orijia in turn :wink:

3 Likes

I will be more then happy too <3
and thank you <3

I’ll drop by, fellow trophy hunter here :slight_smile: You’ll get it! Remember that more prestige in your build will increase footfall, and visiting your own build every day prevents decay of the footfall values

3 Likes

Also keep in mind you need to collect in diaper. Can’t be guild collect. As guild collect doesn’t add to the feat.

1 Like

Typically the kind of achievement that becomes horrible to get once the population is reduced.

3 Likes

“Concurrent population”

1 Like

2 Likes

I stopped by this morning as well.
Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I stopped by but curious if footfall is account or character based. If it’s character based, I’ll bring the whole gang by :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is character based, so bring as much of your characters as you want ^^

3 Likes

Thanks! Footfall is one of those areas I know exactly zilch about.

1 Like

As far as I know, footfall doesn’t depend on your builds prestige, only on the prestige the settlement has. You get increased footfall by just connecting a 10k prestige build to a major city.

Ahh ya you might be right. I just assumed it was a solo build/its own settlement

1 Like

Thank you so much

Thank you so much for hwlping me :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like