For Frodo?

I know you’ve thought about it. I know you fear it. We can do it together. Who is with me?

Minas Tirith https://imgur.com/gallery/QR0zLrd

9 Likes

I’m down. Need a white stone exo though

2 Likes

Cold berry would probably work. Also 50k plots?

1 Like

I’ll help with the supplies!! :smile: (My building skills are… probably not up to that… :flushed: )

A lot would just be copying a pattern over and over, anyone could help :blush:

2 Likes

I feel like it should be on Sorissi if it is @Gondor’s Capitol :wink:

1 Like

When you realize you placed a block to far to the left 500 plots back now the door doesn’t line up!!!

giphy%20(3)

15 Likes

I’ve definitely thought about it but when I tried to calculate the plots needed I broke my brain.

4 Likes

I would certainly help gather building materials for this

1 Like

Ah, that I can do - leave the grunt work to me, anything mindless I can zone out to music with! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Love it! If i can be usefull for something i would like to help.

1 Like

This one has a better image to it:

Models!

1 Like

I’m all in. Let’s do this thing.

5 Likes

I have considered building this for the longest time XD (long time LotR and Hobbit fan :heart:)
There is a spot near my base that I have plotted for building a Lotr inspired build :slight_smile:

I would love to see this when y’all are finished!

3 Likes

What ever happened to the Shire? Anyone remember that settlement?

4 Likes

That was my dream during early access.

yeah… the plots

1 Like

Let me sleep on this. I needed to see a positive response and I got one. I’ll consider buying the plots and organizing this.

2 Likes

Prolly About 100x100 base and then going at least 100 high.
That is alot of cubits.

1 Like

And you might Need this
http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Minas_Tirith#Minas_Tirith

2 Likes

I can help supply some rock. I might have some white laying around, but I definitely have some of the cold berry.

I’ve always personally wanted to make Moria, or Ironforge from WoW. But I’ve always been more of a dwarf fan :smiley:

Remember, it doesn’t need to be as wide at the top as it does at the bottom. so that could save you some plots there.

2 Likes