For Frodo?

Yes sorry. Work sometimes causes me to drop off the grid unannounced for a few days. This is why I could never really join or have a guild and be much to rely on. I do plan to plan this project out and create a guild for it for sharing plots. The pre-draft framework is no biggie for me. The plots are something I am budgeting for and could use other donors. The materials I could use help with and it seems there are willing participants there.
The main matter that needs to be settled at this point is ground zero as it were. I want to do as @MrNiX suggests and use the terrain. I want to find a location that lends greatly to this build, so not only a very high sheer rock face, but also a vast open field before it. This is my commission for now. Please can someone who is interested help me to locate the ideal location that also is mostly unplotted.

More to come, thanks

5 Likes

I’ve got a lot of cubits and get tons from leveling from mining, very happy to help with the plots. :slight_smile: You have GC right? If not, would be happy to donate some $$, to help out with this.

I’ll keep an eye out for spots!!

1 Like

I too will keep an eye out for ideal locations .

1 Like

A problem for the location is that i immagine it on a hig tier planet.
I have plots to share too

2 Likes

Not a problem really.

3 Likes

I seem to recall from my Gleambow racing some pretty high cliffs on Delta Cancret, not sure about fields near them, though. It’d be nice to find a spot on a planet with a relatively natural-looking color palate, too.

1 Like

Kol Huroo is the one that immediately comes to mind, large flat areas with sharp mountains edging them.

Actually saw a couple spots wandering Beckon that looked nice but just not big enough fields, and mountains/cliffs not the tallest.

2 Likes

The question is, How much Terra-forming are you willing to undergo?

1 Like

Ideally, a minimal amount due to finding a good fit of a starting location. Terra forming on a project of this scale could potentially end up in a lot of plots that could be better spent.

3 Likes

I would love to help build on this. Working on a hybrid version of eraborn slowly as I get plots.

4 Likes