For Sale: Illuminoorti Manufactorum

Illuminoorti Manufactorum For Sale by Owner!

This beacon is FOR SALE FULLY FURNISHED. All placed shelves, machines, and blocks included in this plot are included in the sale of this plot!
This build is a perfect headquarters for elite craftsmen or even a new guild. Built in a Victorian Steampunk style, this factory monastery is a monument dedicated to those who create. Included mass stone refinery and prestige vault will insure both rapid growth, and a constant grip on the Mayorship title of New Berlyn City.
Asking Price: 5,000,000c
Details:
20180119231326_1

External

Front Atrium, 1st floor.

Workshop, 1st floor.

Front Atrium, 2nd floor.

Workshop, 2nd floor

Bulk Storage, Basement

Bulk Stone Refinery, Basement

Vault room, Basement

8 Likes

So basically, the only person who could possibly buy this is Omni :joy:

9 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. If I had the money and the ability to relocate the building I’d totally buy it. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Good idea @Cookviper, it would be pretty cool to be able to move structures. Maybe with a special kind of portal.

4 Likes

yeah and we all push hahah

7 Likes

Well, in a straight up “cash upfront” sense, yes only an uber-wealthy player would be able to afford it themselves. However, I’m not demanding it be paid all at once, nor that it should all come from one source. This build was made to sustain an entire guild. A guild could organize to make a down payment on it with a short payment plan to have it payed off in no time. Or, a single player with a decent stream of revenue could do much the same if they chose. I’m very flexible and open to negotiation on this. I wouldn’t bother with nasty hidden costs like interest rates, etc.

2 Likes