For the love of Oort

+1 I agree :blush:

There can never be enough cosmetics.

5 Likes

Mobs drop 1 bone only so we might as well have 1 bone only too. Inaccurate drawings cant be approved :sunglasses:

2 Likes

One bone up the middle might look a bit… well you can probably picture it. Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Was hoping we wont go there xD. Btw whats with the iT logo under one of the feet? :smirk:

1 Like

It’s a piece of gum with my signature.

Weir everywhere. :wink:

So dark and mysterious eh? Haha. I wouldnt prefer signatures on my toon but thats a talk for another discussion.

While i, and many others it seems, do like this well done paint, i would prefer if we have stringent rules as to what paints the game can accept and start selling before we accept any. This is because not everyone will produce fine paints and slowly eye sores will make their way into the exchange system. I know its not for me only to say what is or isnt an eye sore but we all can probably agree stuff like “Obey”, “Supreme”, and the gun-skins-like designs in FPS games (among many other things) are just eye sores xD.

2 Likes

They need to pay u to acquire and sell it without legal issue :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Obviously the signature can be moved with ease to a spot not visible on the model or deleted. I sign all my art.
I might be persuaded to create a few other body paints for some of the bigger guilds if my paint got in.

5 Likes

Aww. I remember when they added skins to MC…it blew up. It was like trying to collect all the Pokemon lol

Maybe (in the future, not now) the devs can do like some games and approve a few community-created designs ever so often & add them in?

4 Likes

We have many creative members so we would be getting some amazing skins no doubt. Maybe even the devs can hold monthly votes where the winning skin gets added to the game. Possibilities are… boundless :smirk::joy:

9 Likes

If they allow player mods, then maybe we can add lots of stuff to the game. Even if the developers need to review the mods.

5 Likes

Yeee, Skeleton Body Paint. I found the hidden unlockable. XD

3 Likes

Yes it is the Dead.

No, but I did take some screen shots of the place:

5 Likes

I use to surface gather around there all the time. Always enjoyed seeing it. :+1::+1:

Btw. That body paint would be 100% doable. Only you’d be able to change the colours to whatever you wanted.

3 Likes

I would wear it as is but nice to know it is possible. So…let me know when it is done… I can pay in earthyams. :grinning: Or maybe a forged spanner. Seriously I would love to have it.

In case you did not know this is what it is from:

chunky_magnet_95058_nmr_grateful_dead_skull_1098516

2 Likes

Ah. Yes. I recognize the skull more then the bear.

1 Like

I want mine glow in the dark. So I can tik . Lol

1 Like

The skin is super cool.

The issues are:

1. Are we legally allowed to include it. You’d need to distribute the image under a suitable license, for example:

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

or better yet put the work into the public domain

https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0

2. What happens if others ask us to include a skin? Would we be playing favorites by includes 1 and not others?

16 Likes

it looks like “we chose what we like” situation - you sure can play a jury here
it’s better than taking all skins thrown at you

4 Likes