Forge Buffs - now outdated, I made a newer thread

Ah the lessons of not having my main base on solum… does anyone know of a shop that still stocks tech components on the test server? It’s a real pain looking for them with no infrastructure to back me up and i needs to get that forge!! :relaxed:

1 Like

I’d bet you that the Gemporium has some.

…Considering I sold them about 300 the other day.

…What? It was an easy 120k, and I still have 300 sitting in storage.

Alas berlyn isnt on the test server :hugs:

@Jiivita im pretty sure now that it is just the difference in points that you need, as I got almost to level 5 with an almost full bar full of boon points (a full bar is 1000 points.)

1 Like

What mats are needed for the making of the various gums/pastes etc?

They’re on boundlesscrafting, just make sure the “show only items in game” box is NOT ticked.

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting

The recipes aren’t actually on there. The items are, but they have no recipe.

Oh snap. I just searched and when i saw the names replied :see_no_evil:

But lets just say shimmering orbs out the ears, everywhere. And a few shadow orbs for some of the nicer things…

ok, thanks…

Shadow orbs are ultra rare in the live game so I can’t see there being too many of the “nicer things” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They are now!

7 Likes

I stand corrected :wink:

3 Likes

@Stretchious Thanks a lot mate! Updating my crafting recipes from boundlesscrafting now.

One thing I just noticed: If I switch between recipes (bulk & mass craft) the Power Requirement for the recipe disappears from the Input list

EDIT: Output for e.g. Unstable Boon Compound 2 also not increasing with bulk & mass craft

1 Like

No worries!

Give it a refresh and it should be fine now - I forgot to update the version flag for the updated Javascript, so that it overwrites the local browser cache.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this still accurate? Has anyone explored more into the quirks and such?

Yes, it is still accurate. Haven’t seen anything on quirks or defects yet. The draining boon compound is totally overpowered right now and very cheap - I just use that to completely avoid quirks and defects.

1 Like

Thanks man

This should be accurate still, I didn’t think it was worth it to do quirks and boons

Just glanced through and noticed “Major Mastery Boon” - I’m guessing that’s no longer a thing, since tools no longer have Mastery requirements, right?