Forge bugs - tooltip displays opposite effect

Are you sure it doesn’t actually use less energy when you are Full, and it is in your hand swinging. Cause I know I reported that the numbers showing on the tool were showing MORE energy drain, when it was actually draining less when used. From 11 days ago, while testing…

No way for me to know just going off tooltip and numbers on screen.

Could you change the title of your forum topic to better reflect the issue you’re experiencing? That way, it’s easier to see a summary of the issue at a glance.

So to recap, the tool works as expected, even though the numbers are a bit suspect?

Indeed. I think this is happening on all of the “Quirked” tools/weapons.

The tools are working correctly, but the tool tip shows opposite.
(When you are full, it shows MORE energy drain on tool-tip, but when hungry it shows less)
(When you are full health it shows SLOWER swing speed tool-tip, and faster when low-health)

So the tools are working correctly, even though the tool-tip says otherwise.

Bumping this 2 year old thread to say that this bug is STILL in the game, and that it would be nice if it were fixed. @vdragon

Just encountered it myself when trying to forge ruby slingbows, ended up wasting a bunch of materials thinking i had forged it wrong when aiming for max action speed.

1 Like

Could you list the forge effects you were trying to add to your tools?

1 Like

In this case, I had a number of boons (Busy Bee, Devastating Damage and Far Reaching), however its also easily shown in a creative world.

This Slingbow i’ve given myself in creative ONLY has the “Best of Health” quirk on it - despite being at max health it actually shows -10 action speed instead of +10 (this is identical to the bug I experienced in survival mode).

When testing the slingbow is still faster, meaning its only a visual bug, but still an annoying one if that.

1 Like

Yes can confirm this is a thing in survival mode, I have a feeling there’s another similar bug for the stamina drain boon as well

1 Like

Same. I didn’t see this thread when making one about it though : / I’ll add it here now

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I’ve added your comments to the database.

1 Like