Forge Display Bug

Used two different forges(in the same beacon) to make some solidify wayfarer totems using different decks. And my queues ended up mirroring each other. Went to sanctum and back and still showed wrong. Now I logged out and back in and it’s mirroring in the opposite way.

But one forge should have 2 sets of 2 single target. One with +25 action speed and the other with -6 energy drain +5m attraction
The other forge should be 1 set of 3 single target wayfarer totems with +15% crit chance +1200 dura
And then 1 set of two wayfarer totems with +25% crit chance and cross aoe.

Waited for the timer to reach zero on the one queue and it went to the output in the correct forge. But the forge that is mirrored shows the timer being stuck at 0

Long enough time being away from the forge that had zero on the timer now shows the correct queue.

So maybe just a hiccup with the update or maybe a bug.

Yup, same, recorded a video of it to post:

1 Like

If I understand what’s going on in the video here, you have Topaz Swift Shovels with different forge effects, but they both have the same timer?

Nope, one forge had wayfarer totems the other topaz shovels. One was a liquid breaker the other a solidifier…

Only goes wrong when using two or more forges, later I used a third and it became even funnier, haha

Yes my problem is just like Aenea’s. I forged shovels (with liquid breaking) in one forge and then a totem with solidifying buff on another nearby forge. Upon returning to the first forge, it showed a totem too (which shouldve been shovels not totem). I got the right products out of both machines though - visual bug only.

1 Like

Thanks for the updates. I’ve not been able to reproduce this so far, but the video is proof enough that it has been seen in action, so a bug has been added to the database.

this should be fixed in the next patch

2 Likes

And the other forging bug?

Tho have to say I did manage to forge some items successfully earlier so not sure if some changes were made server side…

Didn’t release the fix today - as we discovered another issue that we didn’t feel comfortable releasing with.

However, fingers crossed we’ve understood all the issues and should get an update out tomorrow.

6 Likes