Forge ingredient shops

Its not relly what i think they are worth.
Examples of this that comes to mind are
Drainig compund 2.

I i buy all the mats for it the total cost per draining compound is about 100-160per compund but the shop proce varies from 250 (fair but still doubling your money) to 850 which is just rude.

I mean the most expensive thing to make and the the most sought after product Vigour Catalyst 2 has a crafting cost of 840 per catalyst. And this is the price i see alot of pastes that only require bitter beens and shimm orbs as the pricey stuff.

1 Like

Yah, you’re not wrong. I think the time sink involved in gathering /crafting can be somewhat attributed to this, as well as just the unknown ( i just started forging last week). I know I’ve never bought any compounds because they are too pricey, but a good forger or someone who is in need of the compounds really quickly may just bite the bullet if they really want to have that 3x3 hammer or whatever right this moment.

I think I know what my next shop section could be :joy:

1 Like

Yeh, i used maybe 300k on compunds and stuff. My fault for being naive, i just thought that all the different compunds and ingredients needed was overwhelming.

But after a little time its kinda easy.

I just really wish people would stop trying to rip people off and take joy in helping people and providing a service instead of maximising profits. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Which forge materials do you generally find yourself needing most?

absolutely!! just like how Recoils set his shop up to not make a huge profit but provide a service to get the ingredients you actually need at an affordable price. @Heilos mainly invigorating pastes, fate pastes, boon removal solvent 1, draining compound 1 & 2, pure boon 1 & 2, all the gums :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a major problem getting hopper cores, could farm enough for one masscraft of vigour catalyst but it took a day. Now i have a supplier which sells me aprox 10-30 hopper cores for 2750 each.

I also now have a good supply of shimmering orbs, nets me 100-150 in 1-3 hours.

As of now im getting a lack of shimmering orbs (a little) and wildstock eyes. But my hopper supplier sells me those for 150 each.

So baisically all i need now is to get a bigger turnover at my shop to keep pushing out new gear.

Im also close now to finding a better forge method, involving fate reversal, stabilisation, protection paste copled with corrupt and draining compunds.

My plan is finiding a (though rather expensive way) to actually max out gear.

Ive also used alot of time to figure out what kind of weapons i enjoy.

My shop is going to focus on slingshots, shovels and and slingbows, we got so many good and affordable hammer forgers so we really dont need anymore.

I will sonn have 2-400 of every forge paste and compund that i want to experiment with.
My products will probobly be an unholy mess of random before i finaly settle on the kind of products.

Right now im thinking of making alot of:

Uzi (speed, enery reduction and crit)
Snipers (range, crit dmg, crit)
Shotguns (aoe, crit, crit dmg)
Debuffer (aoe, range, debuff)
Bazooka (heavy bullet, dmg, range)

Gather axe (dmg, magnet, glow)
Woodcutter axe (durability, dmg, aoe)
Wokers shovel (durability, dmg, aoe)

that’s awesome! I was just working on my stock and naming my different forged gears (mainly fists right now like you are “Defeater fist” or “Long Hauls”). I have a clearance part of my shop for all the weird quirky forge gear I get or stuff that isn’t as desirable. I love forging, i do hope they add brew forging or something as people have suggested, as i’m worried the market will be saturated with forged gear and then suddenly everyone is worse for wear.

@brevmusic Boon removal solvent will be going on sale in 10 minutes :smiley: more ingredients soon to come

Yeah its fun, made x4 murder axes… useless tbh😅, dmg, crit chance and crit dmg. It has something mike 7900dmg on the char im using and 80% crt dmg and 80%crit.

We need some hardcore wood!! Or some wood monsters or something :rofl:

Uuuhh, will check it out when i get home.
Where is tour shop at?

I agree with you about the shops, last week I went through and calculated the costs for all the ingredients I use.

Gums typically cost me 7-15c each when mass crafting and I don’t think I’ve ever seen them for less than 100c each at the stores. And the other ingredients are worse.

Shop is Universal Consumables

I bought a ton of gums at 150-250 :sob::sob:

250 per gum?

Yes, the pain when i realised how rippee off i were.
I mean, ive been ripped off innso many different times. Ive made a vow to never rip off my clientell!

I mean rip people off enough and they will quit the game.

I shop at my neighbours and sell at them even while taking a loss becouse other places are better. Becouse i need my neighbours.
This game needs all the plaayers it can get.

Someone should pitch this game as an educational tool to understanding money, economy and the like.

Im a teacher myself and i had the money idd force this stuff into the educational system.
It could ve a great tool.

I’ve added all the gums in my shop, none of them priced over 100c :smiley: only a small quantity atm as I’m focusing on restocking my brews for the moment

Ill checl it out :smiley:

I sell my base compounds for 20 to 25 each, use it bulk craft or mass :slight_smile:

Hahaha i made a few furious shredders - silver axes with increased speed and zero energy drain :joy: they are… “easy to part with” lol

1 Like