Forged harvesting tool which just picks up crops (with AoE)

After spending about two hours harvesting and replanting my kindle farm now taking a few mins to get blood flowing to my fingers again I had an idea which could help many of us with large farms… If possible @james if it can be added into the game an option to forge a harvesting tool either a hammer, axe, etc… (with AoE) to just simply allow us to just harvest the crops and leave the actual plant behind instead of us spending so much time to replant everything. If someone wants the crop and seed then they can use an unforged tool to collect both… I deal with a pinch nerve in my arm and having my arm in a certain position while harvesting and replanting becomes uncomfortable… yes I can take breaks in between but I’m the type of person who likes to complete the task once started. PLEASE can find a way to add this into the game for us players with BIG farms once the covid lockdown eases up… :blush:

14 Likes

Yes.

7 days does it perfectly. Plant, once grown you harvest, plant remains in soil and goes back to first stage of growth.

We are punished enough planting them all, atleast let it remain planted or allow tillers to plant 3x3 areas.

4 Likes

I like this idea, and if the seed return is less than 100%, the plants that don’t drop a seed could just disappear.

3 Likes

I like the idea but I wouldn’t want that to happen to my kindle seeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We have aoe tillers, they are just disabled because there broken, they should be fixed sooner™ or later, but probably never.

Luckily the spanner thing went in a whole better direction though :sweat_smile:

(regarding that linked post)

But will it do what I had in mind?.. just harvest the crops and leave the plants in the ground so we don’t have to waste time planting?

This would be a dream come true for me.

2 Likes

Same for me :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Same for anyone!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes