Forger for some Wayfarer Totems

I saw a bunch of wayfarer totems for sale at the golden fist yesterday.

1 Like

Would you provide the forging materials too?

How long do you have to be on the game before we can make these?

They are only available to people with the title of Wayfarer. It’s a backer perk. Tho there’s plenty of them that will craft them for free if you provide the mats

Building, really. I need to clear some pretty big areas, so I figure they’ll be a good all-round tool for clearing terrain.

If I knew what they were, I most likely could, yeah. I’ve stashed up plenty of materials while playing, and I haven’t really used them.

Awww such a shame disappointed now :disappointed:

Thanks for letting me know…

I’m gonna find a friend in game and plead nicely then lol. :rofl::rofl:

I wish when I had the deluxe version I had a choice what to make…nobody uses the “golden fist” but everyone uses the totems :laughing:

@james please take notes :joy:

Wait… nobody uses what now? stares at primary weapon

…I’ll just be over here… stands on “nobody” side of line

5 Likes

Well, I mean… I’m a Wayfarer, if you need totems. As long as it’s your own materials you use, I won’t charge anything for starting the crafting tbh. I’ve done it for a few others before, since it’s no biggie.

1 Like

Guess you and I will be standing in the corner together haha!

2 Likes

You are not alone!
Fist weapons or bust!

3 Likes

I was exactly thinking to forge these allrounders.
I have a bunch of Wayfarer totems, let me see in the evening what can we do with it.
Should not be a big deal to get +All, question is how high the power needs to go. Can you share a screenshot of the tool base damage with the character that will use it ?

Lvl6 Damage boon mitigates fully the 40% loss, but it might be quite difficult to get there for Totems.

EDIT: I checked it, with a bit of luck we can get there, but I am short on some forging materials currently to finalize it.

I’m using it on a T1 planet, Dzassak specifically, so increasing the damage more than 1 hitting regular blocks is not a concern I have. As long as it breaks the regular stone in one hit, it’s perfectly fine.

If you can list me the exact reagents you’re lacking, I might have them available to hand over. I’ve got plenty of various materials around.

Thanks for the picture, for your skill set actually damage level 4 should do for T1/T2. (next would be lvl 8 for T3)

I was missing boon boost pastes, but made some meanwhile, will try to do it today.
I am mainly short on Spicy/Bitter beans, but welcome buying from you any forging materials.

I will do some and let you know.

I have the newly fabricated stack of totems myself, which I’ll gladly trade over if you use some of your own stock. Plus as mentioned, I’ll gladly pay you for the materials required, and naturally, extra for the trouble.

No worries, for me its a pleasure to forge something useful :wink:
I have made some, in a rush now, will come back to you with details in the afternoon.
got the damage to lv6, so zero change from nonforged.

4 pieces are cooking.

20190808131729_1

2 Likes

That’s amazing, and exactly what I had in mind!
But out of curiosity; What does the “light source intensity” do on an item that doesn’t glow?

it will provide some light as lootsticks do, so you dont need a torch in adark area.
But its just level 1 boon that came randomly so the light will be very low. Nevertheless I think its a good bonus

I already have the Glow perk on my builder, so I’m going to guess it’ll just make it stronger.

We once won a hunting tournament using predominantly golden fists… They’re one of the best tools when forged right for lower tier hunts. It’s actually one of the best weapons for non-elemental creatures.

Also, they make a great loot stick/armor combo for an offhand too!

That being said, if you need any wayfarer’s totems, you can come to The Golden Fist Shop on Imdarri and we’ve got some in stock!

And also, for OP, If you need some forging done for a price you can always hit us up at the Golden Fist. If you provide the materials, I don’t know the rate. You’d have to check with Tonezone for that one.

1 Like

i can build wayfarer totems if you still need

material cost etc look here