Forging feedback

I usually give them away as they are too expensive for most people. I think we may have auctioned a couple too

1 Like

But they expensive to make lol

They are yeah. I forget what the cost is. I optimized it to a little less than 1/2 what deb was using for the quirky ones. But still very expensive… The last few levels are what Really costs though haha.

I can try to find some saved pics of some if anybody wants. But any high level forge of lucents takes real skill. Such as powermans above

2 Likes

Sure brother. I’m just trying to inspire those who have so much negative feedback on forging that is possible. Expensive in these cases but possible for those who want to get it right.

1 Like

Yeah it’s expensive but if it’s for personal use with mats you made than it’s free just takes time.

1 Like

Very nice man, that’s a great result! If you’re interested in forging things like these:

Then here is a guide I wrote, using an expensive method:

EDIT: Oh and just in case you’re not aware, you actually only need level 5 damage on a rift hammer to one shot T7 rocks. That could allow you to throw more points at your 3rd boon or use a cheaper type of forging method.

8 Likes

So when I get that first born on every forgeable tool/weapon? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

good lord thats a nice forge,i’ve only just started forging so still a beginner,maybe someday! :grin:

1 Like

Great stuff WakeinBake

1 Like

Power made me those rift grapples. They are awesome right?! I’m interested in 4 right now to buy.

They are nice indeed. I prefer the umbris ones though personally.

I don’t forge these to sell as it’s just too much of painful process to go through to max them. That’s why I put up the guide so that people can just forge their own.

2 Likes

I know right. You can only do one at a time to get that maxed out correct? Yes the Umbris are great!

1 Like

Correct, only one at a time for 300 rounds of forging is painful, lol.

2 Likes

Still ain’t got my first borns @wakeNbake!!!

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just saying lol

2 Likes

Just wait until you put 16 gums on and get “glow” lol

1 Like

Absolutely! These are very possible to do. Learning to do them will forge a heck of a forger too. If you want practice @Mayumichi wrote a simulator. So you can try for free too!

1 Like

Yeah, been there!!! I love that I think I had like 24 gums and still got a rando once. After your commited to a 200-300 round forge thats a real ball buster too!

1 Like

I’ll be diving into some lucient forging soon. Mostly because i finally have a few of the tools and I want to play around forging them. I know I had some fun with wayfarer’s around the time of the forging rebalance (can’t remember if it was right before or after the rebalance), so I’ve been looking forward to seeing what I can do with these

1 Like