Forging rift hammers trying atleast

Does anyone have any tips on how to accomplish a right aoe hammer 10 damage 8 speed? I’m great at diamond and the others but these parent gems are sending me for a loop. I’m on psn, live on tana or just rely on here if you have some advice

3 Likes
3 Likes

with max mining specs, rift hammies only need level 5 damage to one-hit on t7. if you want level 10 damage and 8 speed, likely you’d need to use the perfect forge method.

2 Likes

What’s the perfect forge method?

1 Like

that’d be the wakeNbake’s method and jiivita’s method, both are mentioned in the post that soju linked

3 Likes

Kinda frustrating. I understand it shouldn’t be easy but I’m not rich in game by any means except that I farmed mats like crazy early on before I quit. But no coin to speak of. This may end up being a what makes me make quit boundless permanently

2 Likes

it’s much easier and cheaper if you only want 3x3, level 5 damage, and whatever level of speed that you can put on.

I think level 3 speed is all you need (5 base + 40 skill effect + 15 forge effect = 60) if you use mega fast brew (correct me if I’m wrong). level 5 damage is enough for T7.

1 Like

I’m not a forger, but that does look expensive. Shouldn’t creating the absolute most powerful tool in the game be quite expensive, though?

Out of curiosity, what do you plan to use the maxed out tools for?

2 Likes

this post made me want to try my hand at t7 rift hammies again. and it was indeed ezpz if you only need enough damage for t7 and any amount of speed.

5 Likes

Tbh lucent tools aren’t really worth it IMO

4 Likes

agree, energy cost is a lot. they do have 1k extra dura, and i guess they’re a bit easier to forge compared to day/night hammers

1 Like

DK is a wise guy :grin:
It’s to expensive and it’s easier to do some Topas or diamond and combine it with speed brews or strength brews. Just my opinion

1 Like

Just wanting to forge them the way I forge the rest of the tools but they seem out of my grasp. Not in a farming aspect but in a doable aspect. I got 10 damage 9 speed aoe hammers in topaz with space but these other gems are just idk less about forging. And more about pure random rng luck . I do enjoy the game and hammers that 1 shot everything just seemed like something that should be doable even if you broke like me even if they cost more forge mats. From my attempts they just eat vigor and stability and I’m left with 5 damage 7 speed and aoe its ok but I’m not happy with it

Wouldn’t @Crete method work too

2 Likes

I have used @Crete method and I think it would work even for the lucent tools. I will say though these are very $$$$$$$$ things to make using this method.

1 Like