Forging woes tips please

Having issues with RNG and getting 3x3 hammers that one hit serp gleam. Im currently using Effect and special gum, invigoration, protection and fate paste, and pure boons 3 and 2 with deconstruction and setting resin. Also 9 hammers at a time.

With this setup and RNG i only get the hammers to requirements about 1 in 10, as most end up with either not +all or not enough damage. Is there a better way to do this that i am missing?

Just realised i lost over 100 pastes and compounds through deconstruction loss (using best resin) and have nothing to show for it. At least give us 100% back for deconstruction…

have you seen this? I use these methods and get pretty reliable results. Not sure what you’ve tried so far…

4 Likes

Thanks haven’t seen that somehow. Will get together bits to try that method. Cheers.

2 Likes

Thanks for that methord, the RNG is still a pain in the ass but its allot more efficient.

1 Like

Those ingredients are pretty close to what I use to get reliable t6 hammers. I don’t use deconstruct, instead, I use boon transmute and vigour catalyst 2 (not sure what your tenth ingredient is). If you go for special boons first you’ll get magnet and AOE before anything else at least 4/5 times. Once you get aoe4 just vigour cat and go for damage.

I do four stacks, four at a time, and rarely get hammers out of it that I can’t use.

1 Like
2 Likes