Forum Leaders Update

Congrats :confetti_ball::tada::balloon::champagne:

6 Likes

grats! :smile:

6 Likes

@majorvex Keep up the good work :grinning:
@Havok40k and @nevir thanks for all you have done for our :boundless: community :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Thank you @Leahlemoncakes & thank you everyone :+1:

(I apologize for my short response…I was in an accident this morning & I’m trying to sort everything out.)

14 Likes

Congrats @majorvex!

Sorry about your accident! I hope you’re ok!

7 Likes

Oh nice, congrats @majorvex. Also sorry to hear about that accident hope everyone’s unhurt. .

6 Likes

VUOMN3AJbxSeY
YrrXqnOQVBjIA

5 Likes

Grats both of you! Welcome to the poo show

1 Like

@Tokenaru Feel free to send me a PM anytime, if you’d like to. I’d be happy to discuss any issues you have. If not, I’ll respect that.

3 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes! When I first joined this community there was barely a dozen members in the community, everything was place holder, and the three worlds left much to be desired. But in that cotton block covered world of Luca I saw boundless potential and I never regretted choosing to be an early backer. Today the community is thriving, the art is beautiful, and I have visited so many uniquely different worlds that I cant even name them all!

I never intended to make a farewell post, and I don’t want to take the spotlight away from @majorvex in their promotion so I’ll make it quick. I decided to step down from my role here as a leader in order to fully commit to new hobbies and RL relationships. Keeping up with a growing and passionate community like this can be a full time job! I decided that it would be best for the community and myself to allow someone fresh and active to fill my spot while I commit to my own goals for a while. I’ve been playing less boundless and been enjoying my new hobby of 3D printing instead lately. Outside of releasing a few beacons I held in other settlements, I have not even booted up steam for a while.

I’m confident in the direction that the devs are taking the game and in @james leadership, and I know this game and community will continue to thrive without me. I look forward to visiting in a year or two to see just how far things have come! It has been an honor to serve you all, and remember to be kind to your neighbors.

42 Likes

Appreciate all the work you all have done/will do. Thanks.

5 Likes

@majorvex congrats!!!
4 me its like birthday n Xmas together at the same day…
best wishes to @Stretchious too…

5 Likes

Congrats @majorvex. Well deserved and thanks for taking care of the forums Cannot stress enough how important it is to have people like you. Also all the best for getting all the things sorted out.
And of course thanks to @Havok40k and @nevir for spending time and effort to keep this a nice place. You did a great job

4 Likes

Gratz to the new mods and thanks to the old ones. You all are awesome and we appreciate your hard work!

4 Likes

I for one welcome our new Oortian Overlords.

5 Likes

w00t w00t! Welcome!

4 Likes

I am confident you guys (@majorvex @Stretchious) will do a good job.

@Havok40k best wishes with all the things you want for your life. See you around! :wink:

9 Likes

@majorvex Congrats! You’ll be good at this I think :smiley:
And @Havok40k 3D printing is a lot of fun! Have a blast!
FYI: if you elevate parts in a sealed glass container with some solvent and a little air cycling fan, you can smooth the object’s surface.

6 Likes

Yup acetone is key.

3 Likes

I feel like a lot of people see it as glory, status, power etc. It’s not. It’s hard work and requires a strong person to be good at.

So instead of congratulating, i’d like to thank @majorvex, @Stretchious, @Havok40k and @nevir for their hard work, past, future and present. I am not envious of the jobs you do, but i sure am thankful for those willing to sacrifice their own time to do so!

10 Likes