Foundation

Foundation is a new guild based on Elopor. It has three Primary directives 1. exploration 2.transportation 3. empire building.
To advance in the guild all one needs to do is seek out amazing places and maintain a portal to it within the guild city of Foundation the city of doors. Location -268 89 2156. Maintaining road spaces in the city will also be looked at for advancement.
This is a democratic guild making most of its decisions as a group. There will be a counsel where the members are voted on every quarter.
The city of doors
This is a large peace of flat land with the bottom of your first plot being flush with the ground. There are roads heading out from the town center in a north south east west grid.

To join for now just show up and start building. I ask but one thing. Build off the road and keep it tight. Build as close to your neighbor as you can to keep the appearance of a dense city where no monsters will spawn. For this reason you should claim all the plots you need right off. I will modify the road in front of your build to go with your build style.

Want to make this a secondary guild? cool! There will be higher ranks for those who make it there main.

As the guild gets larger the community will vote one person to lead an expedition to a distant world to start a new settlement and thus a new faction under the rule of the chosen person.

There will be more to come! :boundless:

9 Likes

ive been here!

got my 100 wildlife kills achievement hanging out with jef

its looking great.

1 Like

Does this guild still exist? I’d like to join

It never really got started! I love the idea though!

Oh well do you know any community’s?

1 Like

Here you go Comprehensive list of player communities

Love the idea, but please keep in mind that filling every plot makes you just spawn in caves after death. “Go to safe location” doesn’t let you go in plots.(Happened with me in Elop Portas)

We have elop portas which is located on elopor at the same location that these screens shots were taken.
It is quite active at present.

I’ll attempt a voyage there then

1 Like