Frameless glass

yep i think it could use a secondary frame but closer together
like an actual real window then the wood wood look like sticks with metal brackets

any changes of pulling that out off ya magic hat @Cookviper

1 Like

I use the thin frame glass texture and it’s great!

2 Likes

I’ve seen it mentioned a couple times now, about the glass frames or the blocks disappearing at a distance, and not rendering. I’m like “YES”, that’s a good thing. Glass does disappear at a distance anyway. So if it looks like it is not there sometimes, that’s the Best. It’s the point of a window. I don’t want to see a bunch of frames so i can say there must be a window. Realistically it would look like a giant hole.

This would make peoples underwater homes look sooo much better to. It would be obvious that there is a window there because the water isn’t coming in.

2 Likes

I’m with Zina here. I think the frames disappearing at a distance is a GOOD THING.
Make the frames thinner and let the mipmaps take them out when you’re farther away.

–Oh, and we need to be able to have half-thickness glass blocks.
We don’t need all the possible chisel shapes, but half-thickness is a MUST.

2 Likes

I’d love to see the option to have glass blocks morph together like the sign modules do so we could have large walls of glass.

1 Like

This would be good, except that complex shapes would be …difficult.

I have a dome shape over the top of my build. I can’t imagine an intelligent way to make that work.

You’d have to combine it with different blocks to make it look well. That’s what I’d do.