Free Gleambow totems

I see people are selling those event totems for around 500c each!!!

Listen, I’m giving them away for free. I’ve already giving around 30 of them away, and just made another 20 or so. If you’re new and want to give the event a go, hit me up and I’ll get you one. Or even if you’ve already been doing the event but your last one broke, I’ll give you one too.

Putting them up for free in the center of Duskmoor, capital of Pheminorum, at my ~LED~ store next to the lovely Fairytale Worlds portal hub. Under the tall LED sign saying"portals".

Please only take one or two. Yesterday, someone took a bunch of them and I see that they turned around and sold them. Which is fine, but I’d like to see more players be able to keep going during the event.

Thank you!!!

(If I run out at the shop , I’ll continue to make more by mass craft. But if you need one ASAP, pm me on discord and I’ll get you one from my house)

6 Likes

Is there any chance u could make some forged ones?

I was there within 1 minute of the post and they were all gone already! :frowning:

Nah, my apologies, but i won’t be forging them. Actually, you don’t want me to attempt to forge these, trust me haha

Fair enough thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sold out at your store already?

I’ll pop back on in a few minutes and throw more in. Gotta get the kids up for school first.

just got back and looked again…empty… sadface…no worries…just wanted an extra one in case this one wears out before event ends…

I can share a couple, just started crafting. Are you having trouble with the shards? Screenshot_22
totem’s crafting time is 9 minutes

Did you get one? I put a few in and saluted you when you were sitting in front of the shop. Otherwise, I put 20 more in about 2 hours ago

And I still have about 15 more for hand trade just in case

Put 3 more up in my ~LED~ store in gyosha mall. Still have 10 left to hand trade.

1 Like

I did put 3 forged ones up for sale at 3k which is pretty reasonable considering the mats and frustration but theres only 3 and then thats it. Im selling mine at 250c but I have given some away but a guys gotta make a living yuh know lol
Bricka Brack # 77 gyosha mall!

1 Like

Some people, are selling them for 2k a piece!!! Close to where I’m giving them away for free! I’d say they’re getting a steal at the prices you have.

I put a total of about 20 out for free at my sons shop a couple of days ago. Within a few hours, they were all gone. So I thought to myself, “wow, people must really need these things!” Then I whipped up another 20, and put them out for free at my LED store in Duskmoor city center. Those too, were gone in only a couple hours. So I made more, but this time, only doing hand trades…

…since then, I still have 15 left to hand trade. Not a single person has messaged me about them asking for one or two. Its been roughly 24 hrs. Without player to player involvement, they’re gone in a few hours. How curious…

2 Likes

Sometimes, I wish I could be like the Easter bunny. And run around the woods looking for those beginner beacons with nothing but a crafting table, beacon, and four wood walls up. Wood, that was harvested next to their plots. Then I would open up their storage and drop one or two off for them whether they’re around or not.

A new player might want to do the event, but not spend 1k-2k of their 4k total on one totem, just to be able to participate in these events…

1 Like

Theres nothing odd people are taking them and reselling them this is why I dont do the freebie thing. I know a new guy when I hear them and the questions they ask THOSE are the ones I go outta my way for.

1 Like

Exactly!

Getting things for free and reselling them is actually a smart idea from the business aspect. And it is part of the game.
I’d rather help the new players, just like @Vansten, @anon71091601 and @Nytemara helped me when I started and needed to break that gem barrier. Pay it forward.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!! community spirit my friend🤗

Here’s a couple ss of a hunt ran by DSK Colind aka DSK Mal last night from Duskmoor.
Was great fun we went to Merika & Biitula & there were new players to the hunt. Come join us in Duskmoor for the next one.:smile: Yabo & Good hunting & always
Play it forward!

Hey that Krasniy person is one good looking oortian if I do say myself…oh wait…I did! :wink: lol

1 Like