Free stuff at Melissa Majoria - hidden shopstands!

I’ve hidden quite a few shopstands around my place Melissa Majoria with free items. Some prizes include:

• blink hammer
  • AoE diamond hammers
  • decorative topaz and diamonds
  • elemental fusion
  • Road runner feather
  • goo, crests
    And a few resources like glowing lamellas, smart stacks of wax, smart stacks of ancient essence, some red exo gleam and quite a few other bits I started to lose track :laughing:

access via DKs Ultima Tree, River Towns, Sunken City
Signs for Melissa Majoria or Trickyy :slight_smile:

Once these have gone i think ill do a more difficult round that will probably require grapples and thinking out side the box. Enjoy!

11 Likes

Wow, NICE!! :smiley: Awesome stuff, thanks for doing this for us, love stuff like this!

1 Like

It felt really fun to do too, I kept running back to my storage searching for more things to put out!!
Plus, it’ll get a few people to explore my base rather thoroughly :blush: always cool, plus smiles :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry @boundmore and @Apt I was afk when you called! Thanks for stopping by
Did you find me in my mini laberynth? :laughing:

2 Likes

I didnt!!
it is a maze - I ran around for some 15 minutes lol

2 Likes

I love your labyrinth :heart:

And I love this treasure hunt! Good luck everyone

3 Likes

I think everything has just about been found now :slight_smile: will be putting some more out later on! Maybe a hammer or two left to find but i dont want to go check and give it away! :laughing:

1 Like

This was fun, the build has hidden beauty around each corner, just when u think u seen it all, it’s amazing, I loved it. Thankyou.

2 Likes

This was a nice surprise, I went to see your build because I havent been there for a long time, and then I see a shop stand with someting in it to 0c and was like: Does she have a treasure hunt going on ;D

2 Likes

I’ve put another bunch of prizes out :slight_smile: couple are in more difficult spots this time, and among other things there is some refined rift, rough diamonds, more Trickyy special AoE hammers haha and other bits and pieces :slight_smile:

Im offline for the night now, enjoy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

good hideing spots this time onlt found 1 atm

1 Like

Ooo neat :blush:

So this has been up a while, is it still worth taking up the hunt?

Damn, I was so busy building I didn’t see this.

1 Like

I’m logging in in a mo, will see if anything is left!
I may do another round this morning :slight_smile:
Edit: Okay real life has other plans for me this morning, so will update later hopefully

1 Like

Yeah me too, new sofa arrived so had to hump old one out and unpack and set up new one. Nearly broke my back. :rofl:

1 Like