Do you need XP? And it's free?

I have a place whare it looks like a valley.
But it’s not just any valley it’s called XP Valley.
There is a group of houses each one with 1 beacon. The point of this place is to help you!

Because each house has a beacon you can have perms in this house to craft. Each house have refinery’s and bench’s for you to craft rock in anyway you want.

And I supply the rock. Then you join I have a rock box I place the rock in your chest and when it’s empty you send me a message and next time I am on I will see your PM and I will fill your rock box.

But guess what there is no catch I am doing this for the people in boundless. It dose not matter if your new or a vet at the game. If you need XP say for a new character or if you know anyone who is new come on over to Phantom of the Opera I am on the 2ed floor of TNT.

or if you don’t need XP you are still welcome to stop by or maybe you have rock taking space? We take donations as well but we don’t expect it.

We have 30 houses left so come on down :heart:

Love from all of us from Phantom of the Opera and forever stay boundless!! ⭐
10 Likes

Dear friends.
I had to leave town for unexpected family being in the hospital. For now it’s not quite life threatening. But my dad is not getting better. I don’t know when I will be home so please forgive me for making a post then I can’t help with any of this till I get back. Please stay safe and stay boundless.

8 Likes

I have just gotten home today so anyone who is interested I can help now

3 Likes

That’s a great idea. I plan on paying it a visit this evening! Thanks alot!

2 Likes

If your on let me know and I will meet up with you :heart:

1 Like

For anyone who wants a XP house, please let me know either on here or on discord if you know my discord name, or message me at my mailbox at my place Phantom of the Opera on the second floor of TNT. :heart:

2 Likes

Still have plenty of room for anyone who needs a spot :heart:

2 Likes

Anyone need XP? Don’t matter if your new or old to the game

3 Likes

making more houses and still have plenty of room if you want a spot.

2 Likes

can i get >>> Star’s Helper <<< lebelled house? not for exp, just for resting there :smiley:

4 Likes

hahaha sorry, noone get it? my stupid sense of humour kicks again…

why Star’s helper? becouse Santa’s helper :smiley:
she is a MrsStar so im Star’s helper :smiley:

see? it even got star on him :smiley:
ElectricResponsibleIbex-mobile

5 Likes

maybe entire Star’s Helpers street? the entire crew that dag rock last weekend and any future helpers would have a house there - a place to meet sometime and do bbq :wink:

3 Likes

@boundmore love the idea :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh I love that. I am going to make streets that is a great idea thank you :smile: and even have a little spot that could use some fun houses anyways :wink::smile::heart:

2 Likes

You cooking tonight? :joy: I love BBQ :drooling_face::joy::heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, just open a pub for the locals to hang out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Still have lots of room for anyone who wants a house :wink::star::heart:

2 Likes

It’s been a hot minute since I have posted this. And been seeing new players or returning playing in game and in forums. I have made more huts so more people can come and get there free XP. Let me know in forums or if you find me in game I am TheDeep or Starharvester. And I do have a portal in Dragons hub and TNT. Place name is Phantom of the opera :rose:

2 Likes

Don’t know it’s been awhile since I bumped this post for a bit. But my XP valley is still a thing. And it don’t matter if your new or a vet to the game. If you need XP if it’s for levels or plots I can help :rose::heart: and I do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas :snowman:

I still have lots of room and lots of rock to share. So come by anytime if you would like that yummy XP :heart:

3 Likes