Future event with prizes

Over the last month I’ve been gutting out a massive 11x11 plot area deep underground on Andooweem. I am building a huge maze. The hallways will only be 2x1 blocks big (just enough to fit through) and there will only be ONE way to complete it but hundreds of ways to get lost. In order to encourage attempts at conquering this beast I will be rewarding the first few who complete it with game keys for various games on steam. There will also be a shop at the end of the maze with various items including diamond hammers and slingbows for sale cheapy cheap. The first 3 people to post a video of them completing the maze on YouTube will receive a steam key to a special steam game gem that has flown under the radar for too long but everyone I know who’s played it absolutely loves it. I’ve got 3 steam keys waiting to be given out to those first 3 tubers. The rest of the steam keys are for a huge variety of different games. In fact I’ll let each winner pick out the game they’d like. I’ll let you all know once it’s ready.

(an example of the maze im building but obviously NOT the same one)
This maze might not look too hard but when you’re trying to complete it in first person it’s extremely hard.

13 Likes

I don’t have video capture how am I able to compete

1 Like

Just download a software like obs

I will definitely attempt this. That looks like it could take hours tough haha

1 Like

Please give more info. Obs gets me nothing when I’m searching.

https://obsproject.com - Just look for some tutorials on how to use it

I hope there is a plan for a way to dispense prizes :). I love building events and player games. In MC I built adventure map and puzzles.

I hope that later there is a system where you can dispense prizes. Would be cool.

1 Like

Just finishing the maze will merit a reward.

I use plays.tv to record an then I transfer the video to my iPhone to do all the editing and posting.

I’m hoping the maze is 3D. (Or at least has 2 “levels”)

The best mazes are ones with over/under loops that make the right hand/left hand rule fail hard.

Gotta brute force that thang, yo! Break your skull on it!

4 Likes

I’m terrible at mazes but I’ll give it a go when ready.