Game crash during snowball fights

The game keeps rendering out when chasing snowball meteors. During a fight it crashes, if lucky enough to finish the fight, when you approach the finished meteor, game crashes, no loot.
A few of us tried 5 after update, Frame rate changed on each one, same effect.
Please fix.
Thanks

And you are playing this on what? Also Maybe send crash log

PS4. Everyone on team was on PS4.

No crash reports, it didn’t blue screen us, just restarted game client ea. time.

Happens to us too. One is on pc, and I am on PS4, but Storis II is crashing randomly. Just after completing a meteor sometimes, then the loot box dissapeared by the time we reconnect.

Have you tried other planets if you crash on those?

Maybe try planet on your region.

If you alrdy did… Then Nvm

Also When you report a bug please do tell anything that could help figuring out the bug like
-when it happened
-Where it happened
-platform you playing on
-possible crash log.

This is just my view on things. Do not come here and say pls fix without giving proper info.

Game is unstable overall. Can’t do two steps without getting high pings

Had a group of three complete a meteor, as soon as it was done and we tried to loot, all three of us got unplayable connection and disconnected. No loot after reconnection, as far as I could tell.

For those of you having issues with meteorites, did the game display a message saying that it lost connection to the server or anything like that?

3 Likes

I was ok on the one I completed, BUT before that, on Alder, got disconnected (rare on my PC account) - no meteor around right then though, just a snowstorm.

The server is crashing depending on a particular item in the loot box.

We’ve fixed the issue and will push a fix ASAP.

It’s a server only fix - so once the build is complete they will be a few minutes of downtime whilst we deploy the update.

9 Likes

Exactly @vdragon meteor complete then crash with “Connection Lost” No loot after that.

Game still crashing
Have 10 Players in Eresho

1 Like

JUst CRASHED AGAIN
Done

Eresho

1 Like

waiting for a fix,
Thanks all that came out

1 Like