Game crashing

I Download zur Update,and now when i go through portal the Game crasch :persevere:
Ps4

We are looking into it. If you try again does it work?

No :persevere:
I try three times

I just ran through portal to Flan, and game crashed as well.

Was fine portalling on Alcyon to Alcyon, but interplanetary crashed!

Flan to Besevrona was fine.

Just repeated Alcyon to Flan, same crash.

What are you holding in your hands when it crashes?

1 Like

I think, but can’t be sure, first time was fist (with new buff on) and second time was nothing.

Just ran back and forth through portals (Flan in particular) equipping various thing or empty handed a few times, but no crashes now.

Crashed going thru a portal from gyosha mall to Ultima eresho. Iron hammer in one hand diamond hookshot in the other iirc. I did submit the crash report(ps4)

Sorry, amended title, spelling was unreasonably bugging me!

I think the Problem is whit forged tools and gear

Yes 4 times going through portals in the crypt hub on finiata game crashes. Also on raxxa, and galan having crashes.

I go now from arie to eresho , empty hands and Crash :persevere:

Please fix it

Eresho to lamblis crasch

Arie to Eresho, and then a few mins later Dzassak to Eresho. Forged ruby bow and unforged axe

if you are on steam can you try quiting and restarting steam and see if our new update fixes it

1 Like

Can everyone restart Steam and give the updated version a test? We need to confirm if it’s fixed the issue.

Is this only for steam ATM?

Happening on PS4 too!

Yes - thanks.

But we can publish releases on PC whenever we want. Release on PS4 need to be submitted to Sony for evaluation and release.

If we can confirm the PC version is fixed, then we can start the process of releasing to PS4.

2 Likes

Cool, kinda what I thought, but just wanted to confirm.

@james I’m PS4 and my game has been crashing all day going through portals.

Hunting on Delta Cancret and the server crashed twice in 45 min. All players were disconnected. We were able to load back in almost immediately, but the active meteor went dormant and had no loot.

EDIT: Again at 9:37 EST on Circarpous
EDIT: Again at 9:49 EST on CIrcarpous

1 Like