Game does not respond once at click to connect

Hi,
I was wondering if there is any support for this problem which I have.
Recently, I got a new laptop that has a GTX card and I know there was compatibility problems with nvidia cards if I am remembering correctly.
I have updated my drivers and DirectX works as my laptop is able to run GTA V and Witcher 3 easily. Furthermore, I have deleted the game and then reinstalled which did not solve the problem.
I was wondering if there is any advice on how to solve the problem I face?

1 Like

if you have purchased by the steam, there is a beta configuration with other “graphical version”. I had the same problem, choose one of these versions and it worked, I’m at home so I can not tell you all the steps that. if you have purchased directly on the site i don’t know how to help.(and I saw that you purchased on the website )

1 Like

Hello there.

Try playing the [dx11] version. To access this version, do the following.

1. Launch the Steam client.
  2. Right mouse click on [Oort Online] from the game list.
  3. Click [Properties]
  4. Click [Betas] tab
  5. Select [dx11] from the drop down menu.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey there, i am having this issue as well and switching to the dx11 version didn’t fix it for me. If i try to play with dx11 the game only starts up with a black screen. I have played Oort Online before and everything worked just fine.

I had to delete the game, reinstall and then change the version of direct x . You may work as well.

Please send us the game log by following the information below so we can determine how we can fix this issue.

The game generates debugging logs in following locations:

- Windows at %LOCALAPPDATA%\Turbulenz\Oort Online\oortonline_log.txt

The log files will only be generated if the folder exists. If the folder does not exist then please create them and try again. These files might contain information about why the game is failing. Please send us these files.

On most versions of Windows %LOCALAPPDATA% is a hidden directory. To access the file you can type the path to the file directly into Windows Explorer.

Also for the GTX laptop for it to run on the faster gpu as outlined here https://forum.oortonline.com/t/nvidia-optimus/2482/2

Okey here it is:

javascriptengine_v8.cpp(590): (turbulenz::ArrayBufferAllocator::ArrayBufferAllocator) Creating 14 fast allocators
win32entry.cpp(229): (turbulenz::Win32NativeEngine::HostWndProc) erasing bg
tasks.cpp(17): (Tasks::Initialize) Initializing TBB task scheduler. 5 threads
turbulenz.cpp(114): (turbulenz::Turbulenz::StaticInitialize) Enabling ENGINELOG
winsysteminfo.cpp(408): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) SystemInfo:
winsysteminfo.cpp(409): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) cpuDescription : Intel® Core™ i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz
winsysteminfo.cpp(410): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) cpuVendor : GenuineIntel
winsysteminfo.cpp(411): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) numPhysicalCores : 2
winsysteminfo.cpp(412): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) numLogicalCores : 4
winsysteminfo.cpp(413): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) ramInMegabytes : 3947
winsysteminfo.cpp(414): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) frequencyInMHz : 2394
winsysteminfo.cpp(415): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) architecture : x86_64
winsysteminfo.cpp(416): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) osName : Windows 7 Home Premium
winsysteminfo.cpp(417): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) osVersionMajor : 6
winsysteminfo.cpp(418): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) osVersionMinor : 1
winsysteminfo.cpp(419): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) osVersionBuild : 7601
winsysteminfo.cpp(420): (turbulenz::GetSystemInfo) userLocale : nl_NL
standalone.cpp(168): (turbulenz::oortonline::GameCodeStaticInitialize) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
standalone.cpp(169): (turbulenz::oortonline::GameCodeStaticInitialize) GameCodeStaticInitialize
standalone.cpp(73): (turbulenz::oortonline::NativeCode::StaticInitialize) STATIC INIT (TEMPLATE): NativeCode
standalone.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::oortonline::GameCodeStaticInitialize) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(3565): (turbulenz::internal::V8TypeInitializeStatic) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(-1): (turbulenz::internal::V8TypeInitializeStatic) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
nativeplatform_steam.cpp(28): (turbulenz::NativePlatform::SteamInitialize) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
nativeplatform_steam.cpp(36): (turbulenz::NativePlatform::SteamInitialize) SteamServices::Initialize returned true
nativeplatform_steam.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::NativePlatform::SteamInitialize) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
steam.cpp(1033): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GameOverlaySetNotificationCB) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
steam.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GameOverlaySetNotificationCB) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
steam.cpp(245): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetUserDataDirectory) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
steam.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetUserDataDirectory) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
filecache.cpp(169): (turbulenz::FileCache::Initialize) Cache dir: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\96764813\324510\local\static-cache
standaloneplatformreaders.cpp(595): (turbulenz::StandalonePlatform::SetHttpCachePath) HttpCache: enabled (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\96764813\324510\local\static-cache)
steam.cpp(245): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetUserDataDirectory) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
steam.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetUserDataDirectory) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
standalone.cpp(186): (turbulenz::oortonline::GameCodeInitialize) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(2352): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(2383): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) new Wrapped: 0000000020DA0F60
javascriptengine_v8.h(2417): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) Created Wrapped (oortonline::NativeCode): 0000000020DA0F60
javascriptengine_v8.h(-1): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(2352): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(2383): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) new Wrapped: 0000000020D9FC30
javascriptengine_v8.h(2417): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) Created Wrapped (oortonline::WebWorker): 0000000020D9FC30
javascriptengine_v8.h(-1): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(2383): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) new Wrapped: 0000000020D8D630
javascriptengine_v8.h(2417): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::CreateWrappedObject) Created Wrapped (oortonline::StandaloneExtensions): 0000000020D8D630
standalone.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::oortonline::GameCodeInitialize) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
engine.cpp(550): (turbulenz::StandaloneEngine::Initialize) BUILD STAMP: 0.28.0-20150630-100027-75e0f02c
win32entry.cpp(229): (turbulenz::Win32NativeEngine::HostWndProc) erasing bg
engine.cpp(701): (turbulenz::StandaloneEngine::GetAndResolveLaunchURL) Using launch url: https://ga.me/games/oortonline-preview/play
uriutils.cpp(328): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) URL https://ga.me/games/oortonline-preview/play:
uriutils.cpp(329): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) url : https://ga.me/games/oortonline-preview/play
uriutils.cpp(330): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) scheme : https
uriutils.cpp(331): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) subscheme :
uriutils.cpp(332): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) file_root :
uriutils.cpp(333): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) game_slug : oortonline-preview
uriutils.cpp(334): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) game_slug_and_version : oortonline-preview
uriutils.cpp(335): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) use_http : true
uriutils.cpp(336): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) http_server : ga.me
uriutils.cpp(337): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) http_port : 443
uriutils.cpp(338): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) http_server_root : https://ga.me
uriutils.cpp(339): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) http_server_path : /games/oortonline-preview/
uriutils.cpp(340): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) http_site : gamesite
uriutils.cpp(341): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) http_multiplayer_session:
uriutils.cpp(342): (turbulenz::DecomposedURL::Initialize) http_hub_project_version:
steam.cpp(989): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetUserID) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
steam.cpp(997): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetUserID) user id: 76561198057030541
steam.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetUserID) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
steam.cpp(876): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetAuthSessionTicket) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
steam.cpp(907): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetAuthSessionTicket) Got auth token (240 bytes)
steam.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetAuthSessionTicket) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
steam.cpp(801): (turbulenz::SteamServices::UserStatsReceivedCB) got stats
steam.cpp(958): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetAuthSessionTicketResponseCB) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
steam.cpp(939): (turbulenz::SteamServices::AuthSessionTicketMakeCallbacks) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
steam.cpp(944): (turbulenz::SteamServices::AuthSessionTicketMakeCallbacks) making callback (true) …
steam.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::SteamServices::AuthSessionTicketMakeCallbacks) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
steam.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::SteamServices::GetAuthSessionTicketResponseCB) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
engine.cpp(1732): (turbulenz::StandaloneEngine::DownloadCode) GameCodeURL : https://d36kx37nk0bz9z.cloudfront.net/UmphmIBEptbV_zL9/5/PevSJanh_uLNzzffyi2EX6ugS5KEMvEC7pN07peSng8106d.tzo
engine.cpp(1764): (turbulenz::StandaloneEngine::RunCode) Code data is .tzo
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: standalone startup…
turbulenz.cpp(783): (turbulenz::Turbulenz::SetProperty) VMath object set. MathDevice will be overridden.
turbulenz.cpp(805): (turbulenz::Turbulenz::SetProperty) createTechniqueParameterBuffer set.
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: Running from domain ga.me
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeOnFn: setting callback for signal: multiplayer.session.join
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: StandaloneBridge._initialize: starting.
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: _initialize: calling _handleFetchStoreMeta to prime meta data
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeHandleFetchStoreMetaFn: enter
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeAjaxFn: url: /api/v1/store/items/read/oortonline-preview
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeAjaxFn: method: GET
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeAjaxFn: url: /api/v1/store/currency-list
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeAjaxFn: method: GET
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: nativeOnReadyFn: ready: true
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: checkMetaAndNative: not ready (metaReady: false, nativeReady: true)
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: StandaloneBridge._initialize: finished init
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeOnFn: setting callback for signal: config.set
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeEmitFn: config.request()
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeHandleConfigRequestFn: enter
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeEmitToGameFn: emitting: config.set, {“mode”:“plugin”}
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeOnFn: setting callback for signal: bridgeservices.response
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeOnFn: setting callback for signal: bridgeservices.sync.start
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeOnFn: setting callback for signal: bridgeservices.sync.end
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeOnFn: setting callback for signal: bridgeservices.offline.start
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeOnFn: setting callback for signal: bridgeservices.offline.end
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: Game version: 0.28.0-20150630-100027-75e0f02c 111.21 (176160a7)
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: onCurrencyInfoFn: got currency: {“currencyName”:“US Dollar”,“alphabeticCode”:“USD”,“numericCode”:840,“minorUnitPrecision”:2}
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: onStoreItemsFn: got item data: {“items”:{},“resources”:{}}
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeEmitToGameFn: no listener for store.meta.v2 adding to pending list
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: onMetaReadyFn: meta data is ready
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: nativeOnReadyFn: ready: true
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: checkMetaAndNative: meta and native ready
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: onMetaAndNativeReady: all ready. consuming purchases …
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: checkMetaAndNative: meta and native ready
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: onMetaAndNativeReady: all ready. consuming purchases …
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: nativePurchasesQueryFn: 0 nativePurchases: []
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: _consumeExistingNativePurchases: 0 purchases remaining
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: _consumeExistingNativePurchases: finished
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: nativePurchasesQueryFn: 0 nativePurchases: []
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: _consumeExistingNativePurchases: 0 purchases remaining
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/P: _consumeExistingNativePurchases: finished
angleglcontext.cpp(222): (turbulenz::ESGLContext::InitializeGLES) Creating Angle context.
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(105): (turbulenz::GLLogExtensions) extensions : GL_OES_element_index_uint GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil GL_OES_get_program_binary GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(109): (turbulenz::GLLogExtensions) GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_read_format_bgra GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_OES_texture_half_float_linear
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(109): (turbulenz::GLLogExtensions) GL_OES_texture_float GL_OES_texture_float_linear GL_EXT_texture_rg GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(109): (turbulenz::GLLogExtensions) GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_EXT_sRGB GL_ANGLE_depth_texture GL_EXT_texture_storage
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(109): (turbulenz::GLLogExtensions) GL_OES_texture_npot GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_NV_fence GL_EXT_robustness
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(109): (turbulenz::GLLogExtensions) GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(109): (turbulenz::GLLogExtensions) GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_EXT_shader_texture_lod GL_EXT_frag_depth GL_ANGLE_texture_usage
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(109): (turbulenz::GLLogExtensions) GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source
networkdevice.cpp(215): (turbulenz::NetworkDevice::Initialize) certificate path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Oort Online\ca-bundle.crt
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeEmitFn: game.session.created(31c5e64b7edd7e08c4fcee55)
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: _handleGameSessionCreated: id: 31c5e64b7edd7e08c4fcee55
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone - fake worker
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: Using standalone worker[object Object]
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: MeshWorkerManager onMessage WORKER_CREATED
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: WORKER_CREATED
glgraphicsdriver.cpp(5132): (turbulenz::GLGraphicsDriver::CheckAndReleaseLinkedProgram) Program link Error: Failed to create D3D shaders.

javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2457): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::V8GetStackTrace) 2 frames
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2466): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::V8GetStackTrace) 0 - line 627 : b.request.onload
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2466): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::V8GetStackTrace) 1 - line 681 : f
standalonejsengine.cpp(37): (turbulenz::StandaloneJSEngine::DoReportException) !! ERROR : Error initializing Technique ‘update’: hdr.cgfx: Error linking program ‘update’ : Failed to create D3D shaders.

[0]oortonline-preview:627 - b.request.onload
[1]oortonline-preview:681 - f

glgraphicsdriver.cpp(5132): (turbulenz::GLGraphicsDriver::CheckAndReleaseLinkedProgram) Program link Error: Failed to create D3D shaders.

javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2457): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::V8GetStackTrace) 2 frames
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2466): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::V8GetStackTrace) 0 - line 627 : b.request.onload
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2466): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::V8GetStackTrace) 1 - line 681 : f
standalonejsengine.cpp(37): (turbulenz::StandaloneJSEngine::DoReportException) !! ERROR : Error initializing Technique ‘blinn_fallback_vertex_lit_skinned’: voxel.cgfx: Error linking program ‘blinn_fallback_vertex_lit_skinned’ : Failed to create D3D shaders.

[0]oortonline-preview:627 - b.request.onload
[1]oortonline-preview:681 - f

win32entry.cpp(85): (turbulenz::Win32NativeEngine::MainWndProc) WM_CLOSE
win32entry.cpp(719): (turbulenz::Win32NativeEngine::~Win32NativeEngine) Destroying
engine.cpp(213): (turbulenz::StandaloneEngine::Shutdown) Exiting turbulenz
standalone.cpp(240): (turbulenz::oortonline::GameCodeShutdown) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
standalone.cpp(241): (turbulenz::oortonline::GameCodeShutdown) GameCodeShutdown
standalone.cpp(-1): (turbulenz::oortonline::GameCodeShutdown) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
engine.cpp(223): (turbulenz::StandaloneEngine::Shutdown) calling TurbulenzEngine.onunload
platform.cpp(202): (turbulenz::Platform::ShutdownAllTasks) shutting down tasks …
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: turbulenzBridgeEmitFn: game.session.destroyed(31c5e64b7edd7e08c4fcee55)
consoleobject.cpp(274): (turbulenz::ConsoleObject::LogCB) CONSOLE LOG: standalone/L: emit: no bridge handler for signal: game.session.destroyed
jsshader.cpp(1082): (turbulenz::JSShader::ReleaseResources) !! Non-null WeakRef in mJSTechniques at shutdown
jsshader.cpp(1082): (turbulenz::JSShader::ReleaseResources) !! Non-null WeakRef in mJSTechniques at shutdown
javascriptengine_v8.h(2108): (turbulenz::Wrapped::V8WeakReferenceCallback) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(-1): (turbulenz::Wrapped::V8WeakReferenceCallback) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(2108): (turbulenz::Wrapped::V8WeakReferenceCallback) --> ENTERED FUNCTION
javascriptengine_v8.h(-1): (turbulenz::Wrapped::V8WeakReferenceCallback) <-- LEAVING FUNCTION
httprequest.cpp(1252): (turbulenz::HttpRequest::Abort) Aborting HTTP request: https://ga.me/api/v1/games/destroy-session
engine.cpp(228): (turbulenz::StandaloneEngine::Shutdown) remaining object counts
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2522): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) Object Counts:
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSSource - 100
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSVertexBuffer - 5
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSTechniqueParameters - 12
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSTexture - 42
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) WindowObject - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSShader - 9
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSTechnique - 7
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) GraphicsDevice - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) VertexWriteIterator - 4
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSRenderTarget - 2
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) SemanticsWrapper - 6
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSIndexBuffer - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) JSNetworkDevice - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) PadCodeMap - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) MouseCodeMap - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) KeyCodeMap - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) InputDevice - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) PhysicsDevice - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) SoundDevice - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) DataView - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) oortonline::WebWorker - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) LocalStorage - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) NativePlatform - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) DocumentObject - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) ConsoleObject - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) Turbulenz - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) DynamicTestObject - 1
javascriptengine_v8.cpp(2530): (turbulenz::JavaScriptEngine::DumpObjectCounts) StaticTestObject - 1
engine.cpp(232): (turbulenz::StandaloneEngine::Shutdown) Global objects removal
engine.cpp(250):

Its detecting your intel HD gpu rather than your GTX gpu.
You can manually force it as outlined here
https://forum.oortonline.com/t/nvidia-optimus/2482 until the next version which should auto detect it.

1 Like