Game freeze

Yeah same problem im on PS4 in workshop area just freezes,

I have no buffs at all. All I have to do is walk in shop and it freezes.Everytime.

1 Like

I too am having a very similar issue with my ps4 on alder. Was repairing machines and game froze. Read this post so I went back and just walked through area and it froze again. Once it happens my PS4 fans turn down quite almost like the game stopped running completely but I have no crash screen and I still have to close app.

Thanks for the reports. We’ll get this resolved ASAP.

Until then - if you can report the locations it appears that players on PC can repair the machines. Hopefully some friendly players will help you get back into the game until a fix is deployed.

1 Like

I can fix machines for anyone who needs it just keeps me know

2 Likes

I have 8 workshops (different planets) it only happens in one of them so its pretty perplexing.

Approximate location is 1,819N 1,461E altitude about 70. This is on alder. I could be wrong but so far I feel like it only happens while actually facing the machines. I think I walked through here facing the opposite direction and it didn’t freeze. However I’m tired of restarting the game so don’t feel like investigating that at the moment. :smiley:

Just as a follow up we’ve identified and fixed the issue so it’ll be coming in a patch as soon as we can get one out.
I can confirm the trigger to making it hang is looking at a worn out machine on PS4 so if you just get the machines repaired etc or aren’t on PS4 this won’t occur.

2 Likes