Garage Sale (COMPLETED)

Hey!

I have just recently come back from a multiple month break of playing Boundless. When I left, I had just recently spent too much coin in prestige dumps getting the viceroy achievement on Alcyon with @RogueOp :wink:. So, I’m looking to liquidate some of it back to coin and get rid of excess stuff :grin:.

I’m holding a small “garage sale” of sorts at my home on Pheminorum. Everything is listed at a slight discount just beneath current market value. If you catch me around, we can hand trade and both make a better deal! Some of the highest value items have signs on them with hand trade prices. You can also PM me if I’m not around and you’d like to setup a time to hand trade.

Featured Items: Decorative Oortstone, Advanced Power Coils, Gleambow Augments/Sacs, Heart-Shaped Rocks, Concrete, Marble, Mosaic, and More!

My home is accessible through PS Pheminorum N8. Garage sale is immediately on the right of the portal.
Coordinates: 849N 1506E
Pictures below:

7 Likes

welcome back

2 Likes

do ya got videogames :smile:

1 Like

Might swing round tomorrow if there’s anything left and take a look

1 Like

Sounds good! About half of it is already gone :D. Deco oort, machined metals, gleambow sacs, and concrete went almost instantly.

1 Like