Garden project :)

Does the mi note really stamp every photo you take with a permanent watermark? That’s crazy

1 Like

Yes it does :laughing:
Or I have not found how to turn it off yet :wink: haha
The Phone is pretty new …

1 Like
  • Open Camera application.
  • Tap on three lines icon on top right corner.
  • Tap on settings.
  • Tap on ‘ watermark ‘ to enable/disable ‘Shot on Mi’ watermark in photos.

Still, sucks that’s the default

2 Likes

Thanks , removed it :wink:

1 Like

And done , all that is left is to fill it with plants.

@Eggshaker
@BabyCookie

15 Likes

Wow! It’s amazing. Great work I will come around and take a look. Thank you for keeping me up to date. Really appreciate that :blush:

2 Likes

Nox garden is next :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Re-building my base and garden as I wanted it in a different spot :slight_smile: made some minor adjustments
to layout as to really take in and see the plants a bit better :slight_smile:

Just started to put in the plants again and still need to sort through the last color cycling loot :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That looks nice, I am planning on building a park also. I would like to have all 255 colors 3 trees of each wood foliage in each section with plants of corresponding colors below, and will call it rainbow forest. I just got done sorting all my loot by all colors in game to start building. I love your park. Great job

1 Like

Let me know when you start the color sort on your plants, we can compare and i can give you my duplicates :wink::+1::grin:

2 Likes

And a shot from above- ish :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It took me a while but finally sorted out all my plants and gave them a spot in the garden :slight_smile:

just these to go:

62 glade
129 close
101 spine
138 ghost

Still quite some flowers to go but getting there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I definitely don’t have every single color of plants. But I do have a whole slew of them. You can reach my plant/fungi shop called Phyres Florals, at Dragon’s Retreat on Lutrion. Accessible through TNT hub on second level or portals. I believe once you come out of my portal hub, that the particular shop is northwest about 100-300 steps. It is a rose colored building with glass on top. I call it my “Green House” even though it’s not actually green lol. The shop stands are down the ramp once you go inside Phyres Florals. I’m not on game now. But I do have a bunch more colors that I have in storage boxes, that I can help you with when I get on game this evening

2 Likes

That would be awsome, I will check out your shop tomorrow and will contact you with the colors I am still missing … Then meet up in game ?

2 Likes

Sounds good

1 Like