Gem meteorites?

If Uranus can rain diamond’s why can’t boundless planets? Just food for thought. Random event, super rare, same mechanics and code of meteorites but far rarer. Could be marked for all players on the planet to make people rush for it together. Top if off, you could make it a pvp planet giving players a reason to fight for the loot. :stuck_out_tongue: Just food for thought.

1 Like

Do you mean meteors literally made of compact gems? Because we already get rough gems from high level meteorites dont we?

1 Like

O_o

@willcrutchley how much time passed since your last hunts? :smiley:
you get raw gems also from lvl 1 meteorites… you just have to be in a lvl 3 planet

Yeah… That’s just balance though. So you just wanted more gems in a meteorite @SethLarcomb ?

I think if we did do this they wouldn’t have an event because otherwise everyone would fight over the meteorite. But, I think a straight race to be the first there (and not crushed by it) would be quite good fun :smiley:

You would also probably want these kinds of meteorite to be quite rare and give players some way of knowing which kind of meteorite it is in the sky.

3 Likes

Yea I was talking about meteors literally made of compact gems that people want to fight over.

Cannot see the point of this idea.

Compact gems is a bad idea. Just ask for decorated! :grin:

Small (8-26 bl.) meteorites by rock with gem seeds is more adequately for this event. Well, it also could contain rock, sand, gravel, glacier and ice of rare colours :wink:

Centraforge is coming where you can color pretty much anything so…

Colour me interested :yum:

Not yet, though… That feature was a concept of something that could be done, but isn’t a feature at the moment.

1 Like