Gender locked/less races?

Yeah but it does not follow the general stereotypical “wide hips and big breasts” thing a lot of MMORPG’s does. Further more even though you can see the difference it is not based on what normally is defined as feminine.

Overall GW2 does fantastic in making realistic proportioned characters.

I am saving most of my gold which can be traded to crystals for new character slots :slight_smile:

1 Like

nonono. wasnt meant as that at all, i dont say they have to have that princess character design, but i would at the very least have the basic traits of the human body, i would just think there should be a physical difference on male and female characters.

Those kinda seem like the same model to me. The female is basically just the male, but with different colors and clothes (and less core workouts lol).

thats because he took the most feminine body for the male and the most masculine for the female.

there is a difference on the facial structure and traits. gw2 is very good at working with the face rather than the body.

The female charr is has a bit less muscles and have some different facial design.

to be fair, its kinda hard to see from the angle picture you took, if ya have the game cant ya just show character creation then?

But then i need to move away from the sofa :fearful: (Oh also it is not installed right now as i needed to reset my computer)

well i just proved that i couldnt make a charr xD

1 Like

I realize that I’m late to the discussion, so the devs may have already made a decision on this, but I was hoping that body types would be more dynamic. You may have one or more genders that are race specific, and I think players should have the option to choose for themselves where the option is available, but I would think that the most logical way to handle body typing would be mirrored to actual muscular development, as opposed to sliders. For instance, if you primarily play your character as a warrior or farmer, you would gain proportionate physique, whereas if you primarily play as a mage or merchant your physique may be slender or even slightly rotund.

3 Likes

If you’re gonna respond to post from 2 and a half years ago, at least say something relevant for the game. We’re not here to make political statements.
And welcome to forum :smile:

2 Likes