General Help Needed

Firstly, this game is great. Just bought it and have been playing for a few hours but I feel like I haven’t made much progress yet. Currently, I am solo playing until a friend gets the game and I do not know what my next step is. I am living on Therka and would like some advice. I do not know how to get to the Therka market and I have no understanding of the portals. My dream is to create a small town on a planet but I don’t know how to get resources as a workbench requires an ancient tech fragment or something (sorry I’ve forgotten what it is called) and have no idea how to get one. I am stuck on stone tools and don’t know what to do next. Sorry to be a noob. This game looks like it has so much potential and the developers are doing a great job.

3 Likes

Firstly, hello and welcome!

On your compass head for the yellow dot, that’ll be Therka Market, the capital :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tech Fragments can be found by mining you should come across stone blocks that have a blue-ish green texture of a piece of technology.

Also welcome to the game!!!

2 Likes

Hi Arlos, im also fairly new. I did some exploring around my area and found a small town built by players and the were happy to let me use their portals, might be worth having a look around yourself, the community on this game are extremely friendly.

1 Like

Welcome!

For reference, Tech Fragments look like this…
http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/ancient-tech-fragment
…and can be found by mining. You’ll be able to see them embedded in rocks.

Best bet is to try and find a cave system, as you should have more luck spotting a few resources you will need both now and later

2 Likes

I can’t add much more to that these guys pretty much nailed it lol but welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Hi, also welcome from me.
I am also a not so high levelled guy (25 after the reset) and may not know all details, but you will learn fast in this game. First I guess you have follwed the tutorial and the objectives chain which gives you a lot of first hints and progress.
If you need more advice, I am currently very often in the game, testing newer features (skills etc) and my base is at 1149N, -739E. If this is not too far away from your starting area, you may check my place and find me. Be aware of the spitters !

Thank you guys for being so helpful and welcoming :smiley: