Get ready for the return of the Boundless Lovestruck event!

Who doesn’t love a Lovestruck Bouquet? Lovestruck Bouquets are crafted from Decorative Flowers found throughout the Worlds. These can then be hand traded with other Citizens, gifting the recipient a Heart Shaped Rock. They can then use these to Craft a Romantic Vase, Romantic Stone Column, and Heart Balloons. There’s also the seasonal Oorty doll to look forward to.

In The Exchange, you’ll get another chance to get hold of the Lovestruck Mask, the Ribbon Fascinator, and the Climbing Roses Body Paint. Alongside these, we have two Body Paints and a wearable.

The Lovestruck event starts on February 2nd at 6 AM CST (12 PM GMT) and lasts until February 16th at 6 AM CST (12 PM GMT); we’d love to see your screenshots, be sure to share them with us and tag lovestruck.

39 Likes

I love that we are still getting events :heart:

7 Likes

@boundmore please make a guide :rofl:

8 Likes

My question is this year will we see the Valentines planet back? It has been 2 years since it last appeared. Rose gleam and Ancient corruption etc…

9 Likes
11 Likes

Screw Rose Gleam … make it red!

I do remember farming those hearts the last time for all the Rose gleam.

5 Likes

Can’t wait, I love handing out the flowers!!!

6 Likes

I accidentally bought a small sovereign. I’d be willing to surrender it to someone to turn into a valentines planet.

4 Likes

“The Lovestruck event starts on February 2nd at 6 AM CST (12 PM GMT) and lasts until February 16th at 6 AM CST (12 PM GMT)” On this side of the rock that translates to Feb 2nd (a very good day imho) at 10pm AEST - Feb 16th 10pm AEST. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Already in the making :joy:

EDIT:

and there it is

7 Likes

@Ratchel waiting for that boquet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

i remember this planet, would be nice to hasve it again, as it was said already - with RED gleam this time please?
farming gleam from those hearts was fun :smiley: and all those flowers :smiley:

@Tiggs pretty please, tell us it will be possible to recreate this Valentine’s themed EXO planet but with different colors this time? we will be really eternal gratefull for red gleam :slight_smile: we won’t be complaining if everything on this exo will be pure red :smiley:

3 Likes

I will be also happy to get rose gleam :slight_smile: never had the chance so far to farm it :smile:

2 Likes

That planet was pretty awesome. My favourite part was the glass hearts. I farmed quite a few stacks of it. I wish more special exo’s could come in the future with farmable blocks like that. :crossed_fingers::heart:

4 Likes

Ooo! The little hearts are cute!

2 Likes

If anyone needs any of the three flowers to to make the bouquets (when the event starts), I added a shop to my Plants and Animals mini-shop. Turn right off the docks on Charoite (sov wall). I’ve found a harvesting spot with all three soils and I’m going a little nuts getting soils for spark and bricks and glass, no sense letting the flowers wilt.
Then when the event comes, we meet and make pretty little heart stones…yay!!!

2 Likes

Be ready people cuz I will be needing lots of hearts my gole… 5 stacks :joy: why? For my opera house :joy: no lie tho this is my favorite event of all time

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.