Get VIP access in the Boundless OFFICIAL discord!

What’s your discord name, I can do it now

My name on the boundless discord is [PS] Ubernoob

Ah! Hello ubernoob, I’m assigning oortian now

1 Like

I am Brenner on Steam

1 Like

Hopefully this will be acceptable as i cant get HTML to go in.

Doctorbj in discord
RECENTLY POSTED
doctorbjs 47.0 hrs
EARLY ACCESS REVIEW POSTED: JULY 30
I have been playing this for about a week and it is fascinating but VERY complex. Hopefully when it goes live in September there will be some sort of guide that will explain some of the icons, skills etc.
In the meantime there is a series of You tube videos by Jivita that are quite helpful

Helpful?
Yes

No

Funny
Bouck 810.5 hrs
EARLY ACCESS REVIEW PO

well, at least it’s directly describing the gameplay effect :stuck_out_tongue: … Oh damn, what a good one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Boundless has the type of gameplay that makes your brain release small but constant dopamine doses. Very addictive indeed.

2 Likes

Here’s my review (what fit on the screen, anyway…)

1 Like

NSA#8956 on discord

1 Like

i am not very good at typing or writing things with a lot of words/paragraphs >.> (name on here is same on discord)

1 Like

Honestly, short and sweet is valuable in its own way. Many people don’t wanna read the long pros and cons reviews, they just want to know if its fun. Good review

2 Likes

Just to let anybody who is still interested in obtaining the Oortian rank on the discord know, this thread will close on the 13th and Oortian will no longer be obtainable! After that date, anybody who joins the discord will get the rank of CITIZEN and VIP access will only be granted to Digital Deluxe Edition players. DDE members will get the rank of CITIZEN+.

3 Likes

VIP huh I’m in lol

How does one get the Oortian rank? Been a member since 2015 but am just returning to the game

write game review on steam and post screenshot here as proof

Like this? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I should’ve done this a long time ago but here we go, finally!

I’m Jackeloko#0000 on Discord

1 Like

This review is so wholesome :sob:

2 Likes

boundless forever yo

3 Likes

review_boundless

My review in Steam. Discord name: crazygirlclub

2 Likes