Get your hearts at the TNT megahub!

As the title says, dozens of people trading hearts in the middle of the TNT megahub!

9 Likes

Ahhh save Trickyy some hearts boys and girls :heart: jealously watching from my office!

Happy almost Valentine’s day everyone :blush:

5 Likes

This is really a blast!! :smiley: Posted some pics in another thread but will repost one here, wow, what a gathering, going to make my first Oorty or two here soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: TNT does make for a great meeting spot for this.

Edit: I took a moment to take a selfie here… :grin:

4 Likes

Do u make the hearts?

1 Like

You craft the bouquet and trade those. One will turn into a heart and remove the rest of the bouquets from the trade. Complete the trade to send your heart and they send theirs.

2 Likes

No you trade a bouquet of flowers and that turns into a heart

2 Likes

I left some for free on the ground floor of the hub

Also flowers to make bouquets

1 Like

And luckily, the bouquets are easy and instant-craft - someone was putting free flowers down at TNT too when I was there! :smiley:

Edit: Haha, see above on free flowers! :slight_smile:

Twas I

Also the messages on the sign stairs hehe

Thanks to DK and others for donating flowers to give away

2 Likes

Thanks for that!! :smiley: I’m tempted to make a bunch myself to give away on my stands too. :slight_smile: I was surprised at how many I went through when I was there, quite a good thing!! :smile:

BTW, what is the trade cool-down with people on these?

Not sure but if you switch alts it works again

I will put some donation baskets and keep throwing them in the stands

1 Like

Excellent, I think I’ll be heading over there with an alt soon - I’m not sure how well my internet at home will hold up if it is as busy so might be good to get all I can now! :wink: And thanks, I’ll throw some in next time I’m there! :smiley: I’ve got a good Alder spot saved for flower collecting.

This means you’ve traded with someone already! I was wondering how I was going to keep track :):heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Don’t forget you can use your Alts aswell everyone :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: Saw that but didn’t register what it meant, lol!

@Envyv77 you should build a little speed dating area with 20 tables and 20 chairs

7 Likes

I feel the same!! Traded with a few this morning right before I had to leave for work. Already counting down the hours before I get back home haha.

2 Likes

Someone I spoke with trading this morning had mentioned they believe it’s one per person, per day.

1 Like

If someone joins the game today they will be seriously intimidated by all the random ppl running up trying to trade them. Maybe put in the sanctum a sign saying “don’t be afraid of the overly friendly strangers, there is a trading based event this week” or something?

6 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: Haha, I need to get my one PS4 alt a little more leveled to put the point of protection needed for TNT on her so I can get even more tonight. :wink:

2 Likes