Get your hearts at the TNT megahub!

I sell caustic protections at all my tnt connections, 25c each!

1 Like

Excellent, I might just create more alts and load them up with bouquets - can NOT have too many of these rocks for the stuff you can craft with them! :grin: Thanks!! :slight_smile:

This is probably a stupid question, but is it one trade per person you trade with? So I could do 20 trades as long as they’re all different people I trade with…? If that makes sense.

1 Like

Yep!! :smiley: And your alts count separate too. :slight_smile: I got over 30 fairly quickly at TNT this morning! :smile:

1 Like

Counter also resets daily so can trade with the same 20 people tomorrow

2 Likes

That’s cool then! I thought for a second only 1 trade per day full stop :laughing: would have to pick our Valentine’s wisely hahah

1 Like

Huge thank you to whoever was gifting the balloons at TNT - trades were going so fast I didn’t catch the name, but very much appreciated, so cool! :smiley:

BTW, as an aside, I love the cosmetics so much I actually bought some cubits rather than wait! :grin::+1:

1 Like

Hope to see everybody again throughout today! :grin: A shot from yesterday evening… it was a nice surprise, in the past I’ve had problems when more than a couple people are around on PS4 because my home internet connection is bad. But during this, no trouble at all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lot of trading going on again right now at TNT… come come, bring your friends, bring your neighbors, bring your alts!! :grin:

Party is back! Head over to TNT for all the hearts!

1 Like

If I can get on at all this weekend I toss some more free forges like today.

Definitely will Sunday as I need to fill portals

1 Like