Getting ready to help new players

just wonna know how i can control if people warp to capital where they land?

1 Like

Can one automatically warp to capital?
Easiest thing to get someone to warp to a specific place would be to craft tokens from the beacon and allow strangers to warp in, and then give those tokens on a shop stand.

you cant automatically warp to a capital but when you are starting out you can aim your best for the center of the capital other then that if someone lands on the other side of the world in the middle of no where there is no way to change that

1 Like

ah no probs we just need to track down the red player markers on beckon :smile:

if you wanted to be sneaky you could create a settelemt called “new players land here for help!” or someting like that and have a portal there going to where you wanted on the cap

1 Like

thats awesome idea great thinking
i look into it lol

if new players end up in zones we prebuild to help them that would be so cool

1 Like

Yep, I’ve started to do this on my own but I stink at it. It would be awesome of a group of players (unlike me, ones with talent) created something like the Minecraft tutorial town. Mine is more of a no-pressure area to experiment, but not great on tutorials yet.

Also, you can just shout “any new players need help?” And go to them.

1 Like

I for one welcome and have been welcoming any new comers… Even got 4x4 lots setup for any who join :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope they stay and I do not have to clean up dead beacons after the free weekend event lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Need to give us a radar for all these dieing beacon scavenger hunt anyone

sure if you want to collect rocks n wood… maybe some gravel and wooden tools :stuck_out_tongue:

our get your own iron tools back :rofl:

1 Like

that too… lost count how much I have given out with some food lmao

I’m gonna pass out grapples when I get home from work.

1 Like

Noob beacons are always interesting. Yeah, lots of rocks and wood…but you sometimes see weird stuff.

I snagged a noob beacon once that had two pieces of corruption, some vines and over 500 raw copper…but almost no rock or stone.

Yay Grapple Claus!