Giant Meat (fullscreen item bug)

It does sound like a rendering issue which is why the first instinct is to go to the card maker and see if they have a new driver.

You can try sending us a log to see if there are any errors, but it doesn’t seem to be related to the game specifically or there would have been a lot more users reporting this since the last live update back in March/April.

so the next time i say see this happen that is when i would use the localappdata thing to pull up the text to give you info on the bug it self

1 Like

Making assumptions and stating them as fact is how rumors are made, and we’ve had a bit of a rumor problem lately, haven’t we?

Ask questions, give feedback, and be polite to each other. Before you post, ask yourself “How would I react if this was directed toward me?” If the answer is offended or defensive, then re-word it or don’t post it at all! There is no reason for tempers to flair up like what happened in this thread, ever!

9 Likes

Lets defray this with maybe some information as learning points for those not in the know. From an Ex developer’s point of view, there is this thing called Block points. In any software development, there are always at least 3 environments, Developing, Test, and Production (ie. Live). These environments are managed through Block points (ie version). Nothing goes through to LIVE without first touching the other 2 environments. And at any point in time all 3 environments can have different block points. Any bugs found in LIVE and Testing gets fed back to Developing where new codes and bug squashing are being implemented. When a certain point in development is reached (this depends on which method of development lifecycle management you are using) the version in Developing get pushed to Test. At some point, the version on Test will get pushed to LIVE. NO ONE who practices good processes (and has a rational mind) will push something in Developing to LIVE directly, ever. Hope that clears things up some for those who needed to know.

3 Likes

About the glitch:
It happened to me twice in my first week playing - a month ago - The problem did not repeat since them and neither I update the graphics card driver.

PC Aspecs
  • Intel Core i7-550U - 2.40GHz (4CPUs)
  • 8 GB RAM
  • AMD Radeon R7 M260
Screenshots

1 Like