Giorgio Oortmani’s is reopened

Did a complete makeover of the store.
Come on out to the beautiful new store.

Thanks to our first Patron.
Big spender too :money_mouth_face:.

20 Likes

Very nice, will come check it out soon!! :grin: :+1:

… If I walk in with a new alt carrying a wood hammer and axe, will the salesoorts sneer down their noses and not wait on me? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

No shirt. no shoes. (No pants.) no service.

Lol. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Looks so swanky!

2 Likes

Only the highest quality merchandise.

1 Like

Looks fabulous :star_struck:

2 Likes

I love your character name ! It’s kinda fun to think that this hammer here was forged by Georgio Oortmani. Anyway, cool shop and good speed hammers

2 Likes

Truly a place to see and be seen in the finest of haute couture… and take a swim too! :grin:

4 Likes

I saw your store… it is amazing!

2 Likes

What do you sell in the shop? would you be interested in opening a Giorgio oortmani shop in Star Nation mall located in Star Nation?

1 Like

Just the finest in forged gear. Lol. Unfortunately I will not be opening any more stores at the moment. I have way too many. And this is my main store.

1 Like

Ah ok, well I had nothing to lose by asking.

1 Like

Ok this is a very well stocked shop and is DK approved. Don’t buy all the hammers and shovels though please, because I need those and people keep buying them out. :wink:

However, just a reminder to all that you MUST contact me first if you need larger than a 2x3 shop spot. Giorgio Oortmani is grandfathered in since he has had a large spot since last April or so. However only in special cases (massive shops) will future large shops be allowed (at least until we see how this whole plot compactness things affects malls)

2 Likes

wrong location oops