Glass pane /block shop?

Hello guys.
I need a ton of greenish glass pane / glass block for my house and was wondering where is the best place to start looking.
I alrdy searched yamaska but apparrantly they are not selling panes atm.

1 Like

Gleam Universe but me no like to say it it expensive lol what color green you looking for

I dunno. Was thinking something thats just lightly green… should need to see first
… silk mint maybe

If you dont mind waiting a day or 2 I can take you through all the colours available, I have samples of them all.

It’s difficult finding the exact transparency, colour and tint without actually seeing the glass in place. The difference in appearance of any colour can be hugely affected by night and daylight and the atmospheric colour of a planet.

My last night at work tonight, so I can catch up some time in the next few days if you like?

2 Likes

Might have some on the new and not properly opened shop of ours on Lizard Island. Check it out, portals at TNT mall/market section, PS Boori, DKMall, Sydney

2 Likes

Would be nice. Also these are used in circapous so athmosphere might do some tricks too. Not much but still.
Currebtöy looking at silk mint. Looks pretty good and not that pricy cause you cam get it easily but im open to other greens too. Maybe warm viridian . Exo color that is i guess

Yeah, the selection is fairly limited when it comes to default worlds, so that may make your choice for you. But if you’re not looking for truckloads of the stuff I can likely make whatever you want in most exo colours, you’ve seen my stockpile/hoarding habits I’m sure :nerd_face:

1 Like

Lol yeap. I think top of my head i need around 2k glass. Maybe less…

I surely check it mr 5 mil

1 Like

Ok so around 1500 pieces of gleam. I dont think there are many greens that I have stacks and stacks of except the dark turquoise.

I know for a fact I don’t have 2k of green…

Ye thats refined gleam i think… so 1080 gleams

If im not completely brain farting here

Yeah I cant remember the recipe exactly off the top of my head… but regardless, it tells me you are after stacks of a colour, not just a few mass crafts. So yeah dark turquoise is probably the only thing I could offer, or else luminous green but that is a very clouded glass so will not be transparent at all.

1 Like

I think gleam to refined is 36

Glass pane was 144 glass and 75? Gleam abd 10k ish spark.

So ye prolly im just dreaming here … its pretty much on to road… would like to get walls for my build… im currently trying with silk mint glass block. Lets see how it ends up. Thx for the offerings wake

1 Like

Not a problem, you know I just hoard stuff for whenever a friend is in need and it will likely still be sitting here accumulating dust if you decide the silk mint isnt quite what you’re after.

Oh and did you try the silk teal from Cardass? It spawns in large quantities so easy enough to farm a few stacks.

Im totally open to any suggestions.

I dont know rly about teal… but its an option for sure cause i hacent seen many builds with green glass any kind sp cannot rly say whats good.

Also im after Plain glass btw… not stylish or ornate ones

The silk teal is surprisingly “green” compared to most of the other teals which lean more towards the blues.

I’ll have a look at some colours when I get home and maybe send some screenshots if you like?

If you wanna waste your time on that i would appreciate it

1 Like

@wakeNbake i chose it to be Silk mint Glass Block.

Really nice green color and shows just right amount through and accessible from lamblis.

if you have some i could buy it :slight_smile:

Ooo yeah that’s looking good!

I’ll have a look if I have any when I get home but I dont think I have much at all in silk mint I’m afraid, most colours I just use my pieces from gleambow to test out.