Gleam Club, remove portal stack limits

Maybe make it so gleam club members can add more than 900 or w/e into portals etc… Make them still charge the same but add non pay to win convience. Would increase peoples desires to purchase it.

4 Likes

oh hell no that is increasing inventory space essentially that is so pay to win, sorry but that is a terrible idea

3 Likes

I rather have craftable backpacks and bags that can hold more stuff as I am moving from place to place.

2 Likes

Lol? oort is stored not held in your inventory. Do you really go around carrying thousands of oort?

I am saying removing the stack limits is a bad idea that is very pay to win and being able to add so much oort to a portal is not fair to players who can’t get gleam club

gleam club is already treading a very fine line with pay to win, with the beacon fuel

What if we could buy an item on cash shop, that once consumed give you a week of gleam club.

This item could be sold for coins by players, this will do both give access to people without gleam club to actually have gleam club for playing the game and a reason to continue to play and stimulate economy.

lol define pay to win MrGamer? Is being able to not have to move supplies from one spot to another really pay to win in your book? Sounds like you just are one of those players who want people who support the game to get nothing.

Define pay to win?

1 Like

My definition of pay to win is where a person pays to get some feature/bonus that puts them in a better position then other players.

and as for not getting rewards, players who get gleam club could get a special face mask and body tattoo, they could even get a special item which is the same as a totem but looks different which they can craft for free and they can sell it, but because it is the same as a totem but looks different and is free to craft, it won’t be worth much selling it

Then what? We have the facemask and totem… now what? Why should I buy a second month?

yeah that is a good point, but increasing the inventory space is not a good idea

I don’t have an answer for what should be done further, however what you suggested is not the best way in my opinion

I never said increase inventory space… I said allow you to put more than 900 oort into a portal… would still have the same space. I am also talking about one single item type. People don’t carry around oort anyways.

okay then maybe you should change how you worded your post to make it clearer you only meant oort shards.

that is a mistake on my part I thought you meant the whole inventory space

But I still think that increasing the amount of fuel you can put in a portal is not that fair to other players wanting to run a portal network who can’t get gleam club

1 Like

“Maybe make it so gleam club members can add more than 900 or w/e into portals”

What part of that did you not understand?

the name of the post “remove stack limits” and you added etc, implying further changes

There fixed, and it would be fair. It is pay for convenience. Not pay to win.

Pay to win, would be not having to fuel portals like you don’t have to fuel beacons.

People who can’t afford it can still manually re-add the 900 when it runs out. It just removes a step for people who can afford to pay it, and it helps support the game. People who can’t, get to play for free (Without the monthly fee) which would be the alternative if they didn’t have an optional gleam club. (Think World of Warcraft)

2 Likes

okay then look it is still not fair, the convenience of beacon fuel not being needed to be refilled while handy was still considered pay to win when it got added.

adding beacon fuel stacks to be larger in the portal might be considered to convenient and we end up with debates about whether it is to pay to win or not

I just feel that there is a better way to make people get gleam club

1 Like

At this point, you’re stuck on the “I can’t have it, so no one should.”

I can easily buy gleam club, I just don’t want to waste my money on something that is not worth it right now

also can you please try to stick with the argument rather then try to make this personal

So its not worth supporting a game that you like?