Gleambow Lovestruck Flowers

I’m not sure about anyone else, but I am really liking the way gleambow has enriched the possibilities for Lovestruck items especially. I’ve created a few vases using rare refined gleam, and am loving the results.

Pale cerulean, bright magenta (not gleambow), and cool lime flowers. Only selling three of each.

Also three black roses.

You can find them on Dzassak, just head west straight out of the portal seekers hub until you reach the strip of black refined gleam. Coords are 792N, 898E alt. 65

Edit: I will be adding request basket for heart stones. Paying 7777 per one.

Yes, I will be taking a small loss here, but it will be a beautiful loss. If my requests are filled, I will create two more colors for sale or pm trade, let me know in the comments, I worked hard and have many colors from gleambow, I will do what I can to add them. PM me for custom orders, I have enough heart stone for a few requests. :heart_eyes:

Final Edit: Also please contact me if you would like to trade gleambow items. I’m liking the pure trade, no coin method, but will let my blocks go for the right price.

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Ohmergawd now I can’t help envisioning a base filled with black and red flowers. Or blue and black. Or purple and black. Heck, even pink and black. But definitely a lot of black.

But I am poor, so I’m hoping those exoplanets periodically spawn enough black gleam to flood the market. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I’m also excited for exo planets. They should add a very nice dynamic to the game.

Oh my gawd that black roses…

1 Like

If you’re looking to trade for a specific color that’s on the list, I know that the Fist Guild is doing trades and has a full spreadsheet too.

1 Like

If you are still looking to trade here is my current list of what I’m seeking.

I have a small wall of blocks up for trade still.

1 Like