Gleambow party APRIL 19th

HEYO EVERYONE !

UPDATE :
There will be another gleambow party this weekend starting Saturday April 19 at 3 A.M GMT

Glitchworld is going to meet up to a Gleambowparty on your favorite spot , Platform 8 !
Partytime is from now on until Monday so all timezones have a chance to summon .
Everyone is free to join and welcome as long as you stick to the guidlines.

1. People are going to summon their own gleambows as always , pls dont "steal " “their” gleambow
    unless they tell you you can whack it ( i know no one owns a gleambow , but we meet up so
    everyone can have their own )

2. if you want to summon your own , keep track of who is currently summoning and wait in an orderly
    line, shout “summoning” once it is your turn .

3. i think the neighbour of the location would prefer you guys NOT using gleampops , so please dont
    do it, just DONT , thanks .

4. For players that are new to the game this party is a great opportunity. you can follow players summoning gleambows and wait until they finish the gleambow for the box inside , also just walking over a field of finished gleambows gives a great amount of oort , gold and exp.

it would be very appreciated if you would " park" your character on Platform 8 while you go afk / going to sleep to help spawning bigger meteorites.

I hope everyone is going to have a great party and we could have another party in the future if it goes well.

Portal location in TNT HUB Circapous :hearts: thanks a lot TNT

lots of love , Larky :hearts:

19 Likes

GLEEEEEMMMMEEEBOOWWWWW Woohoo!

4 Likes

It’s going to rain some Oorts wooooo thanks for the public invite!

1 Like

ill definetly head over for some oort!

1 Like

Oh my oh my ohmyohmyoh. These are the best. Good call putting it on. I’m sad I’m gonna miss it! But if I get a chance, maybe I can shoot a few off for people.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

What if I just want to summon Gleambow meteors for people to go after?

1 Like

hm you could say something like " summoning for [player name] or just “summoning free for all” i guess

3 Likes

tomorrow there will be another party at 10 p.m. gmt

Are there GleamTrunks?

Regards,

there are but they only drop sacs at naturally generated gleambows during event time

2 Likes

:smiley:

@EmBee wow wtf that was an awesome pit of death thanks for showing XD

Thanks for participating , next party will be held end of march
Note for everyone that is unsure of joining the gleambow party : some players gained over 1000 rough oort at the friday party withn 3-4 hours without summoning a metorite for themselves and just helping other participants. its definetly worth joining !

3 Likes

Next gleambowparty on Saturday 17th

4 Likes

sorry guys , gleambow party postponed to 5 am gmt to not interfere with the viking hunt

1 Like

last gleambow party for a while on April 19th, 3 a.m GMT

not been to one of these, will try to make it. :slight_smile:

@Larky you mentioned no gleambow parties for 1-2 months after this weekend want me to run a few?

1 Like

participation is too low if i make them too often .
but go ahead :smiley: can never be enough gleambows!

1 Like

Lets fix that low participation issue … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t even know what they were, tbf.

I’ve been around for nearly a year now, and this’ll be (if I make it) my first one. :+1: