GoFundme for Jack

Hi Everyone,

This is something that I never expected to post or ever wish on any parent to experience :sob:.

My best mate rang me the other day to advise that their little boy Jack aged 7 has Burkitt’s Lymphoma: which is a cancer of the lymphatic system. It develops when the body makes abnormal B lymphocytes.

What I would like to ask… if you can share this link with your network, regardless of where you are in the world, donate anything you can that will help support him and his family through this tough time.

His treatment is 4-6 months currently where he must stay in the Ronald McDonald House in Brisbane House during this time period which may end up being 12 months. GOFUNDJACK

Anything you can donate will go towards paying for any additional medical expenses that arise, and most importantly allowing his parents to be their day in day out without the burden of having to return to work for this period.

Please dig deep, SHARE and let’s show Jack the whole world is cheering for him, because no 7 year old should ever have to go through this.

:heart:
KREE KARL

16 Likes

If I had $$ I would help but I have had .50 cents for the last 6 months lol but good luck Baby Cookie Sends :cookie: s and Prayers Boop!

3 Likes

That’s ok @BabyCookie, simply sharing the link will be enough if you can :heart:

2 Likes

$1,755 raised of $2,500 goal

Reached out to some big company’s/ names today to see if they can help with sharing this link https://www.gofundme.com/f/jacks-cancer-journey :crossed_fingers: fingers crossed.

2 Likes

$5,010 raised of $7,500 goal

:flushed: for anyone that’s donated or shared soo far :heart: Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

I would donate if I could bro, or I would not start a gofundme myself :sweat_smile: but my prayers are going to the family and the boy :pray: I also shared it yesterday on my Twitter :heart:

2 Likes

Thats ok brother, sharing means the world.
His parents didn’t want to start one so their friends did if for them. I just hope combined we can raise enough to support them through this time in need- soo sad to see this happen to someone that is soo close to us.

Thanks again for sharing :heart:

2 Likes